FREE Variant Images

FREE Variant Images

by Impress

New! – Show images for the selected variant only.

Jenilin

Free app that shows correct variant pictures. Although we had a lot of problems with just a big picture showing when you went into the products, so that the customer couldn't read the description/look at other pictures/hit buy. So we had to delete it because of that. Easy to use otherwise, maybe works better for other people/other themes than debut.

BohoDaisy

It still needs some work. The issues have all been brought up in other reviews, specifically in my case relating to the Brooklyn theme.

Zeropes

I understand this is a new app and I was very happy to find a free app that solves this problem. However, It didn't work on my Brooklyn theme at all. I installed the app and uploaded images for every variant, and my images just disappear. I really want to solve this problem asap. Could someone please fix this issue or contact me?

PupMyCup

On Desktop it works but on Mobile the images disappear. I'm using the Debut theme. It is simple and straightforward to use but needs the bugs worked out.

November 8, 2019

Hi PupMyCup! Thanks for the bug report. This is a brand new app so we’re still working out the kinks but should have a fix for this tomorrow! Stay tuned!