Gesamtbewertung
  • 2 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 5 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
14. Februar 2024

Really easy to use. Allow me to give lots of different personalisation options to customers. Simple, easy, works well. Thank you

Little Lullaby Gifts
Vereinigtes Königreich
5. Februar 2024

You won't have to spend much time in learning this. It's simple to use. And support team is great, they respond to mails quickly. Thank you and great work Relentlessly!

T20 Opticals
Indien
20. Februar 2024

The application is good, the bad thing is the customer service. I have been waiting 1 week for a problem related to the payment buttons to be fixed, since the problem starts when I activate the app, and after 1 week I still have the problem and I am still waiting for the developer to connect to fix it. I have uninstalled the app and installed another one that I have no problem with.

UDENIA
Spanien
Relentless Apps hat geantwortet 21. Februar 2024

I am sorry it took a while to fix the issue Vahan. I see Martin was able to fix the issue you initially reported with the dynamic checkout buttons being doubled within 3 days.

Unfortunately the issue with the dynamic checkout button being disabled is deep within Shopify's code and not an easy fix. Martin, my technical expert, was going to review this and see if there was anything he could do but you uninstall the app before he had a chance to look into this deeper.

I am sorry for the inconvenience this caused you and your store. We do our best to offer quick support but sometimes there are issues that take longer to fix, and sometimes there are issues that we can't fix and they are out of our control.

16. Januar 2024

I’ve used this app from the start of my website and while there’s been a few bumps it works great and worth the monthly fee

DRC JEWELRY LLC
Vereinigte Staaten
Fast 2 jahre mit der App
Bearbeitet am 22. Januar 2024

Will go above and beyond to provide a solution. Quick and easy to work with

RK Threads
Australien
Mehr als 2 jahre mit der App
9. Februar 2024

Excellent app and the customer service is impeccable! Would highly recommend :)

Knick Knack Paddy Wack
Australien
19. Februar 2024

Great app and the support team is very patient and tries their best to help, highly recommended!

Roselin Joyeros
Spanien
3. Dezember 2023

I need help getting price add on to add to the total price and they very quickly helped me set it up correctly!

Be Vocal Designs
Vereinigte Staaten
Mehr als 3 jahre mit der App
19. Dezember 2023

This app is amazing. Love the options provided and easy to use. Support is also very helpful and swift to resolve my concerns. Highly recommended!

JC Furniture Hardware Corporation
Kanada
Mehr als ein jahr mit der App
5. Dezember 2023

Really great app, helped us put up our sample packs and the subscriptions on our website. Pretty easy to use, with quick support from the team. Highly recommended

Bloom Coffee Roasters