Rezensionen (1.019)

• 2 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 5 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
Bearbeitet am 22. Januar 2024

Will go above and beyond to provide a solution. Quick and easy to work with

RK Threads
Australien
10. August 2023

This app is soooo great! I sell made to order apparel that is customizable. The ability to use functional logic to guide the customer through the customization process where we offer hundreds of options that change depending on what has been selected has made our customization pages some of the most visited on our website. The only thing that is better than the product is the service. I recently discovered that there was an issue with the add to cart button not working and after an email and in under 24 hours they were able to find the issue, and have my theme and their app working perfectly again. Decided right then it was time to right an epic review that is much deserved. I would leave a 100 star review if I could, its just so nice to know that this team is active and responsive when there is urgent issues that can effect sales. Im genuinely impressed by the apps capabilities and the support is incredible. Thank you guys!

Sacred Geometrix
Mehr als ein jahr mit der App
27. Februar 2024

Awesome, they're very helpful

SAVRcup
21 tage mit der App
3. Dezember 2023

I need help getting price add on to add to the total price and they very quickly helped me set it up correctly!

Be Vocal Designs
Mehr als 3 jahre mit der App
5. Dezember 2023

Really great app, helped us put up our sample packs and the subscriptions on our website. Pretty easy to use, with quick support from the team. Highly recommended

Bloom Coffee Roasters
Indien
7. August 2023

For anyone managing a diverse product range on Shopify and often feels constrained by its native variant restrictions, the "Variant Option Product Options" app is nothing short of a game-changer.

With the range of customisations offered, from colour swatches to text input fields, or if you're looking to offer a simple colour variant or complex product configurations, this app has got you covered! The inclusion of image uploads for custom products is a noteworthy feature and one we use a lot, and has been well-received by our customers!

The myriad of options might seem daunting, but the app makes it so simple to integrate and manage them all. This app leads to a richer, more personalised shopping experience for our customers and in the crowded space of Shopify apps, Variant Option Product Options stands tall as the definitive solution for product customisation. Highly recommended! ️

Horse Cleaning Masters Of Shampoos ™
Vereinigtes Königreich
11. August 2023

This app is amazing!!! I searched around for something that would allow me to showcase my highly customizable products in a way that was both user friendly for my customers and for myself (on the backend setting up the website on my own). This app works perfectly for what I was trying to achieve. It was also extremely easy for me to set up all of my products exactly how I wanted them to look/function for the customer. In terms of support, their Customer Service is amazing! I appreciate that they have a website full of FAQs (so that if I ran into any minor issues I was able to try to solve the issue quickly on my own). There were also some very minor pieces I needed some extra help/clarification on. Once I reached out (via their easy to use contact us form), they were exceptionally quick to respond and resolve any issues. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND this app!

Rise West Design
8 monate mit der App
9. Februar 2024

Excellent app and the customer service is impeccable! Would highly recommend :)

Knick Knack Paddy Wack
Australien
12 tage mit der App
21. Dezember 2023

I needed to add customization to some products and adter watching tons of videos and trying to follow along in editing code (unsuccessfully) I found this app. I love it! Super easy and does exactly what I need it to do. The only downside is that it doesn't work in POS and I have to do in person orders on the website instead of POS.

Mystic & Muse
Etwa 2 monate mit der App
19. Dezember 2023

This app is amazing. Love the options provided and easy to use. Support is also very helpful and swift to resolve my concerns. Highly recommended!

JC Furniture Hardware Corporation