Gesamtbewertung
  • 2 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 5 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
14. Februar 2024

Really easy to use. Allow me to give lots of different personalisation options to customers. Simple, easy, works well. Thank you

Little Lullaby Gifts
Vereinigtes Königreich
20. Juni 2023

My store relies on this app as we have hundreds of variations to our product lines. Using this app made uploading smooth and painless. When I had an issue with the app, I contacted Jon who immediately got is technical expert, Martin to look into my case. By the next morning all my issues were resolved! Highly recommend this app for adding extra product options to your site!

Rhino Salon Mats
Vereinigte Staaten
Mehr als ein jahr mit der App
2. April 2024

Easy to use app & great customer service. Exactly what we needed for more variant options that are easy to manager & add/edit.

R2 Creative Designs
11. August 2023

This app is amazing!!! I searched around for something that would allow me to showcase my highly customizable products in a way that was both user friendly for my customers and for myself (on the backend setting up the website on my own). This app works perfectly for what I was trying to achieve. It was also extremely easy for me to set up all of my products exactly how I wanted them to look/function for the customer. In terms of support, their Customer Service is amazing! I appreciate that they have a website full of FAQs (so that if I ran into any minor issues I was able to try to solve the issue quickly on my own). There were also some very minor pieces I needed some extra help/clarification on. Once I reached out (via their easy to use contact us form), they were exceptionally quick to respond and resolve any issues. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND this app!

Rise West Design
Etwa 2 monate mit der App
19. April 2023

By far the best customer service experience I have ever had. I had an issue with orders not having detail variances coming through. Send an email and almost immediately got a response and a list of how to fix the issue. Thank you so much for your great customer service and helping me understand.

Kunkle's Custom Apparel
Vereinigte Staaten
Etwa ein jahr mit der App
31. Mai 2023

I have used this app for about 2 years now and I can honestly say it is one of the best apps available for variants, super customisable and it looks great also. The support team are always there to assist promptly also and are very helpful!

NZFUR+SKIN
Neuseeland
Etwa 3 jahre mit der App
7. Juni 2023

This app is just what we needed to allow customers to customize their orders and add more options to our products. Jon and Martin went above and beyond with their support to fix an issue we were having.

Ontario Honey Creations
Kanada
Fast 2 jahre mit der App
30. Juni 2023

I was searching for a variant app and was referred to Variant Option, it will completely transformed my online store as I am able to offer customers more customized options. This app it's a game-changer! It offers a bunch of awesome features that will make my store way more efficient and profitable.
I can easily add different options to my products, and the best part? It's super easy to use, and whenever I've had a question or issue, which has been a number of them since I'm not that tech savvy and tend to overthink, their support team has been incredibly helpful and response time was excellent!
If you're a Shopify store owner looking to take your business to the next level, and offer more product options, you've got to check out Variant Option Product—it's worth a try!

Biazutagifts
3 monate mit der App
8. Mai 2023

This app is exactly what we needed after finding out the limitations of variations the default shopify allows on the products. I have been using this app for several months and it has gotten even better now that I can allow my customers to personalized and upload images for the product. Their customer service support is by far one of the best as they respond almost instantly. Very crucial when it comes to building your own website and needing help right away.

iheartcustoms
3 monate mit der App
25. Oktober 2023

Good app and if you got any problem the support is active

LoveMyst