Gesamtbewertung
  • 2 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 5 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
24. Mai 2024

I love the app! Very easy to use and make changes. It would be great if there was an option to add a price with the selections.

Magination Mekha
Relentless Apps hat geantwortet 25. Mai 2024

Hi, you will be happy to know that you can add price add-ons with selections. It is available on our Advanced Plan.

I sent you an email with more information on how to do this.

Thank you for the review!
Have a great day,

Jon
Relentless Apps

10. November 2023

This app is absolutely AWESOME! I am not a computer person. I enjoy being creative and making pretty things. Setting up my online store was a struggle until the Shopify agent recommended this app. So grateful to the developers for making it make sense! It is so easy to navigate. I can't say enough great things!

Bab's Crafts
Vereinigte Staaten
Etwa ein monat mit der App
15. November 2018

This app has been a great help in showing the many products variants we have in a pretty and userfriendly way. We have products where customers can choose both size and color, and the function to use the variant images as small color swatches has truly improved our product presentation. I love that the app is easy to set up and that there many options to choose from as we have different products with different needs.
Support is friendly and helpful, has helped out with minor bugs and also been responsive to special requests.

Önling
Dänemark
Mehr als 5 jahre mit der App
Bearbeitet am 11. Juli 2017

Love the app outlook and allows me to choose different presentation options on my site. I use it show customers when each size is out of stock at first glance, rather than the default click-down option from my theme.

I worked with Martin and Jon to help make individual changes on how the app worked with my site - they were both quick to respond and amazing to get the changes made. Definitely reach out to them if you have any questions because they'll take care of you.

If you want to see how it looks on my site check out www.rarr.com

Rarr
Mehr als 5 jahre mit der App
Bearbeitet am 10. Mai 2019

Pretty slick app. I like that I can set the swatch to the product image. Support staff is awesome and always willing to find a solution for us.

Sports Vision Bend
Etwa 5 jahre mit der App
4. Juli 2019

Works perfectly for our store, no issues, very happy with it! Had to contact customer support for some help and they responded quickly..all around great experience so far.

Baker Street Snow
12. November 2019

App works great . The support team is very professional and respond right away. They have helped me multiple times.

CairPods
18. November 2020

We have been using this app for quite a while now and I am very impressed with its functionality and customer support. Martin and Jon are quick to respond to any questions you may have and even go above and beyond when others won't. Highly recommend this app to anyone. Well done guys!

Hunters Furniture
Kanada
27. Juni 2019

Provides a critical feature for a shop with many variations for products. Easy setup. There were some compatibility issues with our theme but the support team was quick to lend help and get us up and running. Would definitely recommend!

Alex + Nova
15. Juli 2020

They are really a great team, very hard-working, and are willing to help their customers. BCPO and relentless app will become the best Apps in Shopify store in the future!

Cheap Bobbleheads