Reseñas (1.023)

Calificación general
4,7
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 89% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 3% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 5% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
29 de junio de 2024

Excellent app to create custom variations. The customer service is amazing. Would be lost with out this app.

Pay Weekly Beds UK
Reino Unido
Más de 4 años usando la aplicación
7 de abril de 2024

I really enjoy using your app to build up our custom bikes online. While I don’t have a lot of them on each of our sites (bacchettabikes.com and bentupcycles.com), they really add to the bespoke feel that we are trying to create in our business. And you are always so responsive if I have a question. Thanks!

Bacchetta Bikes
Casi 2 años usando la aplicación
1 de junio de 2024

The app is great but the customer service is even better, with Jon being on hand almost instantly with any problems I had. Would definitely recommend!

E-Bikes Express
Reino Unido
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
2 de abril de 2024

I recently created my online restaurant store on Shopify, offering home delivery and pickup options. As I was adding all the options from our menu (choose your dressings, salsas, preparation options, etc.) it became quickly apparent that there were many variants for some dishes. The options in this app allowing the look and simplicity for how customers choose their variants is excellent. My restaurant has been on that big online platform that takes a 30% commission on every order. Customers have said that my restaurant website is BETTER than my listing and menu design on that big platform, and this app is part of why my customers like my online restaurant ordering superior.

Bistro Mercurio
México
3 meses usando la aplicación
24 de mayo de 2024

I love the app! Very easy to use and make changes. It would be great if there was an option to add a price with the selections.

Magination Mekha
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
Relentless Apps respondió 25 de mayo de 2024

Hi, you will be happy to know that you can add price add-ons with selections. It is available on our Advanced Plan.

I sent you an email with more information on how to do this.

Thank you for the review!
Have a great day,

Jon
Relentless Apps

10 de julio de 2024

Excellent app to have on Shopify!

SpoilerKing
Más de 3 años usando la aplicación
2 de abril de 2024

Easy to use app & great customer service. Exactly what we needed for more variant options that are easy to manager & add/edit.

R2 Creative Designs
Alrededor de 1 año usando la aplicación
30 de mayo de 2024

Quick feedback! Unlike alot of apps/themes.

LifeArtVision
Más de 4 años usando la aplicación
13 de junio de 2024

I had a few questions and they responded right away a with a solution and helped get it taken care of on my Shopify store right away. I highly recommend working with this app for stores that need more than 3 variants!

Savage Cadillac
Alrededor de 24 horas usando la aplicación
13 de marzo de 2024

As a beginning small business owner, I had no idea how to build a website...I found Variant and I love it...its very easy to use and does exactly what I need!

Circle of Life Memorial Jewelry