Variant Option Product Options

Variant Option Product Options

Plano gratuito disponível. Avaliação gratuita de 14 dias. Pode haver cobranças adicionais.
Classificação (4,7)
Avaliações
Desenvolvedor
880 avaliações
41 avaliações
Classificação geral
4,7
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 89% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 3% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 5% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
41 avaliações
Data de edição: 18 de dezembro de 2022

Kind of Okay-ish for very limited uses. This app kind of functions well, but really is stripped down to bare bones. It needs quite a bit of boosting it up to something better.
For example, it needs more option fields that are set to recognize correct format. Such as an email field that has to have an @ and .com, or a phone field that has to be in phone format etc., Right now the options are extremely limited and offer too wide of an area for customers to make mistakes and not enter all of the correct information into the form.
There is also no way to duplicate an individual virtual option. This seems like a pretty basic thing every options app should have. Where if you create a virtual option you should be able to just click a button to duplicate that option and then edit it however you need. Not for this app. It's all done by hand.
Another thing is it really needs better formatting options for the text (instruction) fields. There is no ability to highlight anything in bold, or add stand alone images (without it having to be a swatch to select), adjust font style or size, add hyper links, etc. This really needs to be updated to offer rich text format for all "instruction" options.
Next making a virtual option "conditional" for multiple selections is non-existent. So for example, if I have 5 different types of sweatshirts, and I want to offer a secondary option for 2 of those 5, I can't select the 2 at once for the next option. Instead I have to select 1 and add the option, then select the 2nd one and add the same option again. But what makes this even more frustrating (other than having to manually enter over and over again for each one I want the condition to go to), is that you can't have the same name for the virtual options. So now, not only do you have to say for example, all dark colored sweatshirts get a choice of white, gray or light yellow print, and all light colored sweatshirts get a choice of black, dark gray or dark blue print, (All of which you have to individually add and associate with each color sweatshirt - example: black sweatshirt, I have to add white, gray light yellow as option, then dark blue, I have to add again white, gray light yellow, as it's own option), But now I have to have a completely different name for every single option I add. So now for the black sweatshirt, I might have "select text color" but now I can't have that same title, when someone selects the dark blue sweatshirt. I have to change it completely or it won't save.
Ironically they offer only a drop down, for you to select which item to offer the sub option. For a company offering options, you would think they would change this to a checkbox, so you can associate your sub option with multiple options. That really needs to be updated to make this better.
Formatting of the screen and options, is extremely limited to only what the system already has available, which is in a straight line going down. This is super basic. To make this app really good, it really needs to have the ability to format the questions anywhere on the screen, and even have them in a format like a contract, or entry form, or other forms etc., There are many companies that use forms (8.5x11 sheets) formatted out with questions and details to get all of the information they need for their order or service. This app does not let you do that AT ALL. It's just a straight line of limited options and nothing else.
This app also doesn't allow you to hide options, based on a selected option. It only allows for the options to appear. A very basic function would be to allow options to either appear or be hidden based on previously selected options.
There are no breakers available at all. So you can't have just a simple squiggle line to break between one section to the next. This needs to be available for sure so people can organize the page.
The Duplicate option is not working at all. When you try to duplicate, it brings up a list of products to select except no select boxes are available. So if you then click on the product itself that you want to add, suddenly the page refreshes and check boxes are available, but the one product you had selected is now missing. LOL I don't even know how to describe how messed up this is. Even so, if you refresh and then select a different product to disappear, and then check mark. next to the product you actually want to duplicate and then select duplicate, it does nothing. It doesn't work at all, so now you are having to hand duplicate everything from one product to the next.
Moving the virtual options around takes forever, because they only go up and down and you have to select an arrow and click each time you want to move that option up or down. It really needs to be updated to offer drag and drop.
There needs to be a way to print out the information collected from the virtual options, in a visually pleasing format. Currently, you can go into the order and highlight the straight line format and print it out, but it's difficult to even see what is the client's response and what is the virtual option, because there is no formatting difference in the text. There needs to be an option to print out the specifics, so we can work on that order in the manufacturing area, or office, etc., without having to constantly look back into the store and order area. Often times companies will need to be able to work on an order with messy hands and can't use a phone or tablet etc., to look at the order. They need to be able to print the order details off, and to do so in a format that works for them. Having this app allow the user to format their questions in an 8.5x11 sheet, that then attached to the order so it can be printed off, would make this app very relevant.
Right now, it's just not up to par, and after making suggestions and even requesting a customization of the app that I would pay for, the developers said no. They don't seem open to making this app what it should be. It will just stay mediocre at best.
So now I will have to hire a developer to develop an app for me that will do all of the things this one should do.

Apple Blossom Kennels
Tempo gasto no app: Mais de 1 ano
Relentless Apps deixou uma resposta 18 de dezembro de 2022

Hi Jessica, I am sorry the app wasn't working for what you were trying to do. I sent you a long email with solutions on how to fix many of your issues (instruction styling, adding line breaks, adding our options to a packing slip or exporting them to print, and information on the duplicate tool). We are always updating our app and already have most of your other suggestions as planned upgrades. Email me back and let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.
- Jon

12 de novembro de 2022

Listing is misleading. There is NOT a free plan once you download the app. Starts at $8.99 with a 14 day "free trial".

Appalachian Bittersweet
Tempo gasto no app: 2 minutos
Relentless Apps deixou uma resposta 12 de novembro de 2022

Hi Appalachian Bittersweet, the app is free for development stores and any store on a Shopify trial as stated in the Pricing section of the app listing. I can see how this can be a little confusing. I am sorry about that.

Our app has a free 14-day trial for you to test out the app and see if it is a good fit for you before paying anything. We have over 17,000 happy customers that think the price is worth it for all the amazing functionality our app brings to their store :)

Please give our free trial a shot and see if the app is a good fit for you. We have spent hundreds of hours working on and perfecting it and I am sure after trying it out you will see the value in it.

9 de novembro de 2022

Impossible d'utiliser l'application sans prendre un abonnement payant, contrairement à ce qui est écrit dans le descriptif

IDÉALINE
França
Tempo gasto no app: 13 minutos
Relentless Apps deixou uma resposta 9 de novembro de 2022

Hi IDÉALINE, the app is free for development stores and any store on a Shopify trial as stated in the Pricing section of the app listing. I can see how this can be a little confusing. I am sorry about that.

Bonjour IDÉALINE, l'application est gratuite pour les boutiques en développement et toutes les boutiques en essai Shopify, comme indiqué dans la section Tarification de la liste des applications. Je peux voir comment cela peut être un peu déroutant. Je suis désolé.

Notre application propose un essai gratuit de 14 jours pour vous permettre de tester l'application et de voir si elle vous convient avant de payer quoi que ce soit. Nous avons plus de 17 000 clients satisfaits qui pensent que le prix en vaut la peine pour toutes les fonctionnalités incroyables que notre application apporte à leur magasin :)

10 de outubro de 2022

O BAGULHO DIZ GRATUITO MAS NÃO TEM NADA DE GRATUITO E NÃO FOI DESENVOLVIDO PARA BOM ENTENDIMENTO. RESUMINDO É FRIA!

ONZUE
Brasil
Tempo gasto no app: 2 minutos
Relentless Apps deixou uma resposta 10 de outubro de 2022

Hi ONZUE, the app is free for development stores and any store on a Shopify trial as stated in the Pricing section of the app listing. I can see how this can be a little confusing. I am sorry about that.

Oi ONZUE, o aplicativo é gratuito para lojas de desenvolvimento e qualquer loja em uma avaliação da Shopify, conforme indicado na seção Preços da listagem do aplicativo. Eu posso ver como isso pode ser um pouco confuso. Me desculpe sobre isso.

Nosso aplicativo tem uma avaliação gratuita de 14 dias para você testar o aplicativo e ver se é uma boa opção para você antes de pagar qualquer coisa. Temos mais de 17.000 clientes satisfeitos que acham que o preço vale a pena por toda a incrível funcionalidade que nosso aplicativo traz para sua loja :)

25 de agosto de 2022

Bad support , Bad support , Very bad support in the beginning they was little bit fast in answering , but when i deleted thier app because it's not compatible with an other app and caused some bugs issue with the theme , they didn't answer me after , it's been 3 days i was waiting for their answer , Knowing that they did login to the store without any updates .

silkroadhills
França
Tempo gasto no app: 10 dias
Relentless Apps deixou uma resposta 25 de agosto de 2022

Hi Jonathan, please check your spam folder. I have sent you three emails in the last couple days and it doesn't look like you are receiving any of them. Also if you can email me from a different email that might be the best way to communicate.

I fixed the issue a day ago. The problem was you had the product options hidden in the product template in your theme customizer. Our app didn't cause any issues.

You might need to clear your cache to see the updated code.

I can see that the product options are showing in the product below.

25 de julho de 2022

only put one star to get a reply. I just received an order. i use image upload, but when my order came in the image is too small to use and bad quality even though the one sent in is high quality.

PosterPup
Tempo gasto no app: 1 dia
Relentless Apps deixou uma resposta 25 de julho de 2022

Hi Poster Pup. I just sent you an email on how to save the file uploads as the original quality images.

Here is a link to the article:

Please email me back and let me know if everything is working.

Let me know if you have any more issues or need any more help.

Data de edição: 6 de julho de 2022

Their support is phenomenal :) but I wouldn't say anything more...Their support is phenomenal :) but I wouldn't say anything more...

Ammpoure London
Reino Unido
Tempo gasto no app: 1 dia
Relentless Apps deixou uma resposta 7 de julho de 2022

Thank you for the kind words.

If you can also update your rating we would really appreciate it.

1 de junho de 2022

This software is rubbish and deceives consumers to auto-renew every month 非常不好的评价 此软件非常垃圾 欺骗消费者并每月自动扣费 而且不知道怎么去取消扣费

guifengdianzi
China
Tempo gasto no app: 9 meses
Relentless Apps deixou uma resposta 1 de junho de 2022

I am sorry you had issues with our app. I went ahead and sent you a refund.

Our app, and most apps on Shopify, charge you every 30 days. When you installed the app you approved the subscription charges to be charged every 30 days.

Please email me back and let me know what was deceiving about our app and what you think we should change to make everything more clear.

9 de maio de 2022

What a load of garbage. App randomly deletes variant options. After weeks of fighting with this app, and finally getting everything to work, then going live with the shop, the app just decided to remove all conditional logic from all of my products. I don't even know what to do anymore. I feel completely defeated.

ladiva-pizza
Alemanha
Tempo gasto no app: 3 meses
Relentless Apps deixou uma resposta 9 de maio de 2022

From our last email, it sounded like everything was working for you.

If you need any more help please let me know.

Thank you for using our app.

14 de abril de 2022

This app does not do anything we needed for variants. It's very basic, and we were misled. They told us: "Unfortunately, upsell apps that change the functionality of the add to cart or checkout button will delete our app's data. Most product option apps will have the same issue. You also cannot use any Shopify discount codes." They also said "just delete your other apps so ours will work."
We have learned this is false information, and we replaced the app with a better version. Not helpful people.

Sleep First
Tempo gasto no app: Aproximadamente 1 mês
Relentless Apps deixou uma resposta 14 de abril de 2022

Hi Chrissy, we do our best to answer every question and fix every problem, but sometimes there are limitations on what we can do because of compatibility issues with other apps.

I did come across an upsell app recently that doesn't change the functionality of the add to cart button which allows our price add-ons to work correctly with it.

You can check that app out below.

You can also use Shopify Discount codes with our price add-ons by using one of the discount code apps I recommended.

I also emailed you back to get some more information on what you meant by "false information". Please email us back so we can understand what we said that was wrong and fix this for the future.