Variant Option Product Options

Variant Option Product Options

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
November 12, 2022

Listing is misleading. There is NOT a free plan once you download the app. Starts at $8.99 with a 14 day "free trial".

Appalachian Bittersweet
Time spent using app: 2 minutes
Relentless Apps replied November 12, 2022

Hi Appalachian Bittersweet, the app is free for development stores and any store on a Shopify trial as stated in the Pricing section of the app listing. I can see how this can be a little confusing. I am sorry about that.

Our app has a free 14-day trial for you to test out the app and see if it is a good fit for you before paying anything. We have over 17,000 happy customers that think the price is worth it for all the amazing functionality our app brings to their store :)

Please give our free trial a shot and see if the app is a good fit for you. We have spent hundreds of hours working on and perfecting it and I am sure after trying it out you will see the value in it.

November 9, 2022

Impossible d'utiliser l'application sans prendre un abonnement payant, contrairement à ce qui est écrit dans le descriptif

IDÉALINE
France
Time spent using app: 13 minutes
Relentless Apps replied November 9, 2022

Hi IDÉALINE, the app is free for development stores and any store on a Shopify trial as stated in the Pricing section of the app listing. I can see how this can be a little confusing. I am sorry about that.

Bonjour IDÉALINE, l'application est gratuite pour les boutiques en développement et toutes les boutiques en essai Shopify, comme indiqué dans la section Tarification de la liste des applications. Je peux voir comment cela peut être un peu déroutant. Je suis désolé.

Notre application propose un essai gratuit de 14 jours pour vous permettre de tester l'application et de voir si elle vous convient avant de payer quoi que ce soit. Nous avons plus de 17 000 clients satisfaits qui pensent que le prix en vaut la peine pour toutes les fonctionnalités incroyables que notre application apporte à leur magasin :)

October 10, 2022

O BAGULHO DIZ GRATUITO MAS NÃO TEM NADA DE GRATUITO E NÃO FOI DESENVOLVIDO PARA BOM ENTENDIMENTO. RESUMINDO É FRIA!

ONZUE
Brazil
Time spent using app: 2 minutes
Relentless Apps replied October 10, 2022

Hi ONZUE, the app is free for development stores and any store on a Shopify trial as stated in the Pricing section of the app listing. I can see how this can be a little confusing. I am sorry about that.

Oi ONZUE, o aplicativo é gratuito para lojas de desenvolvimento e qualquer loja em uma avaliação da Shopify, conforme indicado na seção Preços da listagem do aplicativo. Eu posso ver como isso pode ser um pouco confuso. Me desculpe sobre isso.

Nosso aplicativo tem uma avaliação gratuita de 14 dias para você testar o aplicativo e ver se é uma boa opção para você antes de pagar qualquer coisa. Temos mais de 17.000 clientes satisfeitos que acham que o preço vale a pena por toda a incrível funcionalidade que nosso aplicativo traz para sua loja :)

August 25, 2022

Bad support , Bad support , Very bad support in the beginning they was little bit fast in answering , but when i deleted thier app because it's not compatible with an other app and caused some bugs issue with the theme , they didn't answer me after , it's been 3 days i was waiting for their answer , Knowing that they did login to the store without any updates .

silkroadhills
France
Time spent using app: 10 days
Relentless Apps replied August 25, 2022

Hi Jonathan, please check your spam folder. I have sent you three emails in the last couple days and it doesn't look like you are receiving any of them. Also if you can email me from a different email that might be the best way to communicate.

I fixed the issue a day ago. The problem was you had the product options hidden in the product template in your theme customizer. Our app didn't cause any issues.

You might need to clear your cache to see the updated code.

I can see that the product options are showing in the product below.

July 25, 2022

only put one star to get a reply. I just received an order. i use image upload, but when my order came in the image is too small to use and bad quality even though the one sent in is high quality.

PosterPup
Time spent using app: 1 day
Relentless Apps replied July 25, 2022

Hi Poster Pup. I just sent you an email on how to save the file uploads as the original quality images.

Here is a link to the article:

Please email me back and let me know if everything is working.

Let me know if you have any more issues or need any more help.