Variant Option Product Options

product custom,product personalize,upload, swatch,custom field

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Variant Option Product Options Shopify App

Appalachian Bittersweet

Time spent using app 2 minutes

Listing is misleading. There is NOT a free plan once you download the app. Starts at $8.99 with a 14 day "free trial".

November 12, 2022

Hi Appalachian Bittersweet, the app is free for development stores and any store on a Shopify trial as stated in the Pricing section of the app listing. I can see how this can be a little confusing. I am sorry about that.

Our app has a free 14-day trial for you to test out the app and see if it is a good fit for you before paying anything. We have over 17,000 happy customers that think the price is worth it for all the amazing functionality our app brings to their store :)

Please give our free trial a shot and see if the app is a good fit for you. We have spent hundreds of hours working on and perfecting it and I am sure after trying it out you will see the value in it.

IDÉALINE

Location France
Time spent using app 13 minutes

Impossible d'utiliser l'application sans prendre un abonnement payant, contrairement à ce qui est écrit dans le descriptif

November 9, 2022

Hi IDÉALINE, the app is free for development stores and any store on a Shopify trial as stated in the Pricing section of the app listing. I can see how this can be a little confusing. I am sorry about that.

Bonjour IDÉALINE, l'application est gratuite pour les boutiques en développement et toutes les boutiques en essai Shopify, comme indiqué dans la section Tarification de la liste des applications. Je peux voir comment cela peut être un peu déroutant. Je suis désolé.

Notre application propose un essai gratuit de 14 jours pour vous permettre de tester l'application et de voir si elle vous convient avant de payer quoi que ce soit. Nous avons plus de 17 000 clients satisfaits qui pensent que le prix en vaut la peine pour toutes les fonctionnalités incroyables que notre application apporte à leur magasin :)

ONZUE

Location Brazil
Time spent using app 2 minutes

O BAGULHO DIZ GRATUITO MAS NÃO TEM NADA DE GRATUITO E NÃO FOI DESENVOLVIDO PARA BOM ENTENDIMENTO. RESUMINDO É FRIA!

October 10, 2022

Hi ONZUE, the app is free for development stores and any store on a Shopify trial as stated in the Pricing section of the app listing. I can see how this can be a little confusing. I am sorry about that.

Oi ONZUE, o aplicativo é gratuito para lojas de desenvolvimento e qualquer loja em uma avaliação da Shopify, conforme indicado na seção Preços da listagem do aplicativo. Eu posso ver como isso pode ser um pouco confuso. Me desculpe sobre isso.

Nosso aplicativo tem uma avaliação gratuita de 14 dias para você testar o aplicativo e ver se é uma boa opção para você antes de pagar qualquer coisa. Temos mais de 17.000 clientes satisfeitos que acham que o preço vale a pena por toda a incrível funcionalidade que nosso aplicativo traz para sua loja :)

silkroadhills

Location France

Bad support , Bad support , Very bad support in the beginning they was little bit fast in answering , but when i deleted thier app because it's not compatible with an other app and caused some bugs issue with the theme , they didn't answer me after , it's been 3 days i was waiting for their answer , Knowing that they did login to the store without any updates .

August 25, 2022

Hi Jonathan, please check your spam folder. I have sent you three emails in the last couple days and it doesn't look like you are receiving any of them. Also if you can email me from a different email that might be the best way to communicate.

I fixed the issue a day ago. The problem was you had the product options hidden in the product template in your theme customizer. Our app didn't cause any issues.

You might need to clear your cache to see the updated code.

I can see that the product options are showing in the product below.

PosterPup

Time spent using app 1 day

only put one star to get a reply. I just received an order. i use image upload, but when my order came in the image is too small to use and bad quality even though the one sent in is high quality.

July 25, 2022

Hi Poster Pup. I just sent you an email on how to save the file uploads as the original quality images.

Here is a link to the article:

Please email me back and let me know if everything is working.

Let me know if you have any more issues or need any more help.

Ammpoure London

Time spent using app 1 day

Their support is phenomenal :) but I wouldn't say anything more...Their support is phenomenal :) but I wouldn't say anything more...

July 7, 2022

Thank you for the kind words.

If you can also update your rating we would really appreciate it.

guifengdianzi

Location China

This software is rubbish and deceives consumers to auto-renew every month 非常不好的评价 此软件非常垃圾 欺骗消费者并每月自动扣费 而且不知道怎么去取消扣费

June 1, 2022

I am sorry you had issues with our app. I went ahead and sent you a refund.

Our app, and most apps on Shopify, charge you every 30 days. When you installed the app you approved the subscription charges to be charged every 30 days.

Please email me back and let me know what was deceiving about our app and what you think we should change to make everything more clear.

ladiva-pizza

Location Germany

What a load of garbage. App randomly deletes variant options. After weeks of fighting with this app, and finally getting everything to work, then going live with the shop, the app just decided to remove all conditional logic from all of my products. I don't even know what to do anymore. I feel completely defeated.

May 9, 2022

From our last email, it sounded like everything was working for you.

If you need any more help please let me know.

Thank you for using our app.

Sleep First

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app does not do anything we needed for variants. It's very basic, and we were misled. They told us: "Unfortunately, upsell apps that change the functionality of the add to cart or checkout button will delete our app's data. Most product option apps will have the same issue. You also cannot use any Shopify discount codes." They also said "just delete your other apps so ours will work."
We have learned this is false information, and we replaced the app with a better version. Not helpful people.

April 14, 2022

Hi Chrissy, we do our best to answer every question and fix every problem, but sometimes there are limitations on what we can do because of compatibility issues with other apps.

I did come across an upsell app recently that doesn't change the functionality of the add to cart button which allows our price add-ons to work correctly with it.

You can check that app out below.

You can also use Shopify Discount codes with our price add-ons by using one of the discount code apps I recommended.

I also emailed you back to get some more information on what you meant by "false information". Please email us back so we can understand what we said that was wrong and fix this for the future.

Foxes and Ravens

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Use Variant Option Product Options by Best instead!
This app, by Relentless Apps, was the first one to do Image Swatches that I came across when I was first opening my shop, and I wish I never had added it. When I first got it, it was free, and I could use the Image Swatches for free as well, but eventually they decided to bump up their price to take advantage of fools like me who didn't have time to search for another app.
The interface is infuriating and difficult to use, it's very counter-intuitive, has almost no visuals at all, at least, it didn't up until the moment I uninstalled it on March 28, 2022. You have to scroll through huge columns of text, you cannot search for your items by collection or tag, the only way to do anything in the app is to know the exact names of your items. The "Duplicate" option is phrased in a confusing way, so you can't tell if you're selecting the item you wish to copy or the item you wish to copy TO, it doesn't always work, and you can barely tell if it's done anything or not. You have to search for the item AGAIN, by its full title, to then click on it, and see if the change was made.
I was able to accept all of these flaws because it was free. But for the last many months, without my really knowing, this app was costing me nearly $10 a month! Horrifying!
The other odd thing I noticed was the name would change every now and then, which I found strange, but didn't think anything of it. Now that I see it has the same name as another app, which has all of the same features FOR FREE, and guaranteed to always be free. My guess is that they changed the name, probably multiple times, to try to match this other app, to trick more hapless fools like me into getting it, and then charging them nearly $10 a month for an app that barely functions. tldr: Get the app by Best of the same name. You won't be disappointed.

March 28, 2022

It doesn't sound like you are talking about our app. We have only ever offered a free version for development stores. When you installed the app you selected a subscription plan and accepted the monthly charges. For the Basic Plan, it is $8.99. We have kept our prices the same since we built the app in 2017.

The free app you are talking about actually copied our app and functionality. The reason why it is free is they try to funnel you into their paid app that offers price add-ons and more features. They also copied our app name and the colors of our logo. It is a shame that Shopify lets companies completely copy your app but there is nothing we can do about it at the moment.

For searching for the product you can easily find the product by searching the title or you can find your product in Shopify and then click our app from there to edit the product.

You can also use our global options to add color swatches, image swatches, or buttons to all of your products.

I am sorry the app didn't fit your needs. We are always working on improving our app and making it better for everyone.

I looked for any recent emails from you but I couldn't find any. We are always here to help with fast support.

If you want to give our app another try send us an email at contact@relentlessapps.com and we will make sure everything is working correctly for you.

Previous 1 3 4