Variant Option Product Options

product custom,product personalize,upload, swatch,custom field

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Variant Option Product Options Shopify App

Papersheep

Time spent using app About 1 month

The app is fine but it's not being used yet by my customers so I need to educate them on how to use it.

November 24, 2022

The app should be intuitive for your customers to use. If you have any questions or need any help let us know.

Happy Holidays,

TimbukToys

Using this app to allow our customers to provide us with gift wrapping instructions. Thus far the app and developer support have been good.

Island Bazaar Ukes

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Reasonably easy to operate. Reasonably easy to learn. Does exactly what is advertised and promoted. My options were slow to load. After notifying customer support, they were very prompt in fixing the issues (which turned out to be caused by integration with another app). Their customer support proved to be far above average. And, their willingness to analyze and fix issues with my individual website only strengthens my view that they are a superior organization. I recommend.

NOOBOO København

Location Denmark

Does what it says on the tin, great addition to vanilla Shopify. Adding and copying variants to multiple products could be a bit more intuitive, but once it's set up it perfect!

DORMU - Sleep Redefined

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 1 year

The app did a real work on our store, we have a problem to show our products in image swatch before however after we install this app, everything is woking fine now and customer can choose the product they wish to buy easily, and the support is the best by considering they only have 2 members on their team.

March 3, 2022

Thank you for the review, Suman.

Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Jon
Relentless Apps

Indigenous Relations Academy Inc. powered by Indigenous Corporate Training Inc.

We sell Live Guided courses so need variations like time zones, dates, etc. This app helped us create those complicated variations so we didn't have to have multiple products. Tech help on the app is great. There are some limitations (the specific variations can't be tracked, so can't be labelled as sold out, etc.) but most are due to how Shopify works... the app can only do so much.

December 23, 2021

Sorry about that. Our app has a sold-out styling but this only works with Shopify Options. When the inventory on a variant is less than 1 it will show the variant as sold out.

Globo City

Location Mexico
Time spent using app About 4 hours

Everything works fine, I love it. But has some bugs, product prices are not transferred to the checkout page. Help me please!!!

November 4, 2021

We fixed the product prices and got everything working correctly on your theme.

Let me know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Jon

Juno Olives

Location New Zealand

The App does what I need it to do for my website but we are not needing to use it's full potential which makes it an expensive way to do it. Having said that, it is competitively priced. Jon and Martin were very responsive to our issue and there response was timely and helpful. They also sped up the way it functions. They are easy and attentive to deal with. I would definitely recommend using there app.

Juniper Grove

I use this app to add customized paper choices for multiple notebooks. It works well and allows for price upgrades and conditional choices as well. Here's what I wish it did better: - Discount Codes -It does not work with shopify's discount codes (you have to pay for another app) - Images - It does not allow you to change the image with the options selected.
- Printing - If you want to print MULTIPLE orders or packings slips, the options chosen do not show up. So I have to spend time printing individual order pages.

September 25, 2021

Hi Juniper Grove. You can add discount codes to the cart page with one of the apps I recommended.

For the product image changing you can do this with Shopify Options but not our Virtual Options.

You can also add code to your packing slip template to include our virtual options in the packing slip. Here is a link below.

formation

Time spent using app About 1 month

The app is great for being able to add customization to products and added variants; however, it does override a lot of the theme options which has caused layout issues for our site.

Previous 1 3