Variant Options Swatch King

Variant Options Swatch King

by StarApps Studio

Variant Image, Custom & Color Swatch + Variants on Collection

modesse

We offer a couple of variants to our products and this app made it so much easier to have a clean and uncluttered display to our product pages. You can add products to a "group variant" without it being linked at the product pages and create similar product variants on the product page itself. The customization of the Swatch Options is great as you can really customize it to your store's look and feel.

It is easy to install and if you have a snag or two questions the support team is always there to quickly assist and provide excellent support to solve your problem. They follow up if you are happy which is amazing!

Abbey & Sullivan

We offer multiple variants based on scent and size variables. This app has made it a lot easier and quicker for our clients to shop and find the right product when compared to the drop-down menu that our theme offered. We contacted the support team on 3 occasions to get a better understanding of the functionality and to help resolve an issue related to our specific theme. The support staff responded within 24 hours and even took care of some coding changes to our theme to be able to make the functionality work. We are very happy with the results. Thanks.

Josef Seibel USA

Very easy to setup. Clean options to display swatches. Customization has many settings to dial in a look for your client. Works perfectly. And StarApps team is responsive with requests.

FlempyPup

Great customer service, the app worked right away after installing and has cool features to improve the shop's aesthetics. I recommend it!

Wolfi

This app is excellent and is perfect for my website. The support team is fantastic, and they helped me with some issues. I highly recommend it.

Dyerector

A great app! It upped the professional-level of my site. I had an issue (which was my issue) with the app. It was functioning properly, I just didn’t know how one feature worked. I reached out to their support and they were quick to respond and help! Absolutely get this app if you have variations of the same product. It makes the customers experience 100 times better, while looking great!

Coolster.dk

This app is awesome! Variants like you want it. Easy customizable for my needs and it loads faster than any other variant app I have tried. Super responsive support!

The Catholic Woodworker

Fantastic software, significantly improved the customer's shopping experience. Reasonable pricepoint and excellent customer service. This is my 3rd app from this team.

Galerie Saint Gil

This is a really handy and user-friendly app that makes the store more useful and beautiful. The support team is really amazing and prompt! They helped me out with a few customizations for my site that really polished up the functionality. Thanks!

TreasureFineJeweler

This app is awesome. We can now manage to link multiple colors and options together. Very user friendly and easy to use. They also have a great support team who can help with small customizations according to your theme.