Variant Options Swatch King

Variant Options Swatch King

by StarApps Studio

Variant Image, Custom & Color Swatch + Variants on Collection

Protect Styles

Amazing app, great customer service! They went above and beyond on helping me solve an issue I was having on my website. I recommend this app.

September 21, 2020

Thank you so much for your precious words :) It really made our day!!

Feel free to reach out whenever you need any further assistance, we're here to help at all times :D

Velluti

Serious and fast, an application also quite good. Unbeatable attention.
An application to improve the product options, groups can be created so that it only shows the images of the selected variant. Amazing

Dream Big Printables

This app works great out of the box, and anytime I've asked for help tweaking it for my store their support has been super fast and thorough.

Veldskoen Shoes USA

I was looking for a long time to find an app with this capability loads super quick and has some great functionality. We've been using it for about 6 months now with no down issues and the support is on point. If this is what you're looking for these guys have it

September 17, 2020

Thank you so much for such positive words :) We're really glad to see that our app was able to meet all your needs and support all the time! Feel free to revert for any assistance, we're here to help :D

Alissée

Excellent app replacing variant names by their image on the product page, particularly useful if you have a lot of variants, and there is a lot of customization options. You can also choose to show variants as different products on the collection page, or show thumbnails of the variants under the product.
The support is great, they helped me a lot with customization and a conflict with my filter app.

September 17, 2020

Thank you so much Cécile, for sharing your experience with the app :) We're really glad that you liked the app's functionalities and customization features, and we're thankful for amazing customers like you!!

Please reach back whenever you have any query, always a pleasure to help you :D

NADA SAWAYA

This app gave another dimension to my site with showing the images as swatch instead of colors. Very easy to use and great customer support

September 16, 2020

Thank you so much for the amazing review you left for us :) It really made our day!!

Fors

They customized their plugin to work for our our e-commerce site. They matched our design and added a functionality so that it would work perfectly for our needs. Not only was the support team incredibly helpful and patience with all of our asks, they were super quick to reply to our emails and implement changes. We couldn’t have asked for better!! This plug-in and its team is fantastic!

September 16, 2020

Thank you for such a precious review :) The customization for collection page swatches that we had set up looks amazing in your store, and I'm glad that it matched your needs perfectly well. You can always reach out to us for any assistance, we're here to help :)

Merry & Joyous Store

Its a great app and has tremendously improved the look and presentation of the Product Pages and images itself. Earlie there was confusion for the customers while checking out but that has been eliminated. The service support is excellent and we are happy that we could find and install this app.

September 14, 2020

Thanks Raajive for such an awesome review :) We are so glad that our apps are working well for you.
Please reach back whenever you have any query, always a pleasure to help you :D

Cheers!
Riyona Mukherjee
Merchant Success Team

The Untitled Project

I don’t usually have the time to write reviews, but I must say customer service is a 1M/1M extremely fast + helpful. Professional team that really caters to their clients needs.

September 13, 2020

Thank you so much for such positive feedback :) We appreciate you taking the time and sharing your experience with the app & support. Feel free to revert whenever you need any assistance, we're here to help at all times :D

tally's mojos

In my journey to get started with my business, I have come across many apps and their teams. Most experiences are serviceable at best however the team at Star Apps Studio has been nothing short of incredible. They really understand their solution and how it can best benefit your use case. To be honest I had some bumps along the road (some caused by other app installs) but with the reassurance of Lax AKA, My Success Ninja these bumps along the road typically were resolved in less than a few hours. I can't say enough kind words about this team and their approach to solving issues that shop owners deal with every day. Thanks Again, Guys. If your level of support stays this way there are only big things to come for you.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 26 27