Variant Options Swatch King

Variant Options Swatch King

by StarApps Studio

Variant Image, Custom & Color Swatch + Variants on Collection

WallFillers UK

Nice app that fills a void in Shopify's default functionality.

It has a lot of customisation options, some that really help the look of our product page on mobile.

Needed to contact support as it was not playing nice with the theme, but had a reply really quickly and support have fixed the issue with the theme.

We're using this on two sites currently. When we have a 3rd site, this is definitely one of the first apps we'll install.

great guys to work with
Big thanks to Lax and the rest of the Star apps Team

Thanks

gardenmini

Good app, good support. Recommended

Styonly.com

This app is very nice, it help us solve to swatch issues and our site looks very nice now. The support is also very nice, fixed our issues very fast. Thanks for everything. If we get a chance to build up other store, we will use it again.

pink kangaroo yoga

Great app, would recommend to others as well.
I got some great help from the dev team as I was struggling with some choices.

MOTHERHOUSE Hong Kong

Great function and great support.There was an error initially but I have contacted the support and their engineer fixed it really quickly

xenostudio

Their software team helped me a lot to build my personal options. I think this app is the best in the market. Just download and live the experience!

Ploumanac'h

I am so happy I found this app. I run fashion e-commerce, and the company has a wide offer of colors for every single product. This got me to face the problem of variant limits set by Shopify's rules.
Thanks to Variant Options Swatch King, I was able to connect all the different colors I set as individual products as if they were variants of each other.
Also, now the app can integrate with multilingual stores making it the very best!
App support is also very responsive and helpful. I strongly recommend it.

Elevate Textiles Gütermann

This app really helps for customizing the variety of the products, and what I really liked the most is the support team, they are so quick to respond and solve problems

Heinrichs Jewellery

This app provided me a solution that I was told recently by a developer wasn't possible. I also had a related minor secondary question for them and they made the adjustment quickly and for not additional charge. I'm impressed with their service.

Nina Nguyen Designs

I used this app and it's great for my complex shop with so many categories. Check out the awesomeness on my site nina-nguyen.com