Variant Options Swatch King

Variant Options Swatch King

by StarApps Studio

Variant Image, Custom & Color Swatch + Variants on Collection

WigCupid

These guys are amazing!! I have two of their apps and they've been able to help me with some little feature requests in 24 hours. They go above and beyond and are worth the money.

Paradise Parasols

This app is an absolute must for me. Looks fantastic on my store, and the customer service never ceases to amaze. Thanks, Team StarApps! You really are stars! <3

What A Room

App works great and very surprised by their high level of customer service with so many customers to handle.

Reel Skipper

The buttons look great, and they were very fast and helpful installing the buttons on the collections page. Even their revisions were super fast! Great customer service, and the app really elevated the look of our store.

LuxxDecor.com

It is the best solution of you have Variants on your site. I tried several different apps that said they could do what I wanted, but this one actually worked! They are also very responsive with support.

Marley's Monsters

Love it! It took some time to integrate, but I'm so excited to use this app on my website. Much better customer experience! Plus, the support team was quick to respond and helped me with a custom request. THANK YOU!!

Caffeine and Kilos Inc

The app works really well, and the support was fast when I asked a question. It really makes the store look great.

Frogs and Toadstools

I was after an app to show size variant options. The support team went the extra mile to help me out for something that was not standard. Great support team, friendly helpful service.

MPG Sport CA

Variant Swatch King is awesome, very easy to use, quick and easy to update and the support is excellent! It is the best app for apparel websites.

Ranges Country

How to make a basic website look 100% more professional with the click of a button.

I have lots of products and lots of variants, and with some recent sales having customers trawl through big dropdown menus to find 1 item in stock out of the entire list was drawing some negative comments.

After installation there was a helpful video tutorial, adjusting button size/colours/effects was super easy!

I installed it because I wanted to be able to grey out variant options that were not in stock. The app does SO MUCH more than that.

The biggest unexpected winner was being able to connect similar products, making an amazing work around for the Shopify product variant limitation. Some of my products have 160 variants so this was a nice surprise to discover after installation.