Variant Options Swatch King

Variant Options Swatch King

by StarApps Studio

Variant Image, Custom & Color Swatch + Variants on Collection

myThaiShirt

Fantastic app with awesome support! This app brought order in my shop and makes it look at least 10 times better. The support is super helpful and tries it's best to fix all upcoming issues and answer all my question. I can definately recommend this app. Big thanks to StarAppsStudio!

Merch Archive

I specifically needed swatches for collection pages. After reading through all the swatch apps, I narrowed my search to three that I installed and tested. No app worked right out of the box for my specific needs, however, this won in the end. I'm picky about my site's UX and aesthetics, and between the app's interface and the StarApps team doing a small amount of further customization for me, I got the exact look and functionality I wanted within 48 hours. Their communication was clear and timely. They've been truly wonderful to work with.

October 16, 2020

Thank you so much for such an awesome review, Zachary :) The collection page swatches seem a great asset for your store and we're glad that we're able to make the app work perfectly as you expected.

Feel free to reach out whenever you need any assistance, we’re here to help at all times :)

Vottion

The app does exactly what is expected to do, the support team is just awesome and reliable . jsut the best

Stylestox

Useful app. Now I able to show all the color variants on my collection page. Fast support. Highly recommended.

SportStyle.fit

The app is working well so far. I needed a change made and their support got back to me very quickly with the change done.

Danilo's Fine Leather

Very grateful and delighted with the functionalities of this application. Excellent interface, design and it is super fast, it does not slow down your website. The support is too fast and efficient, I made a request and within a few hours it was resolved and well executed. Excellent work! Highly recommended!

Quarz store

I recommend everyone to use this Swatch app! I am happy with the technical support and customization options for swatches in this app. Swatches in collections look really nice and convenient.

mzsportwear

The app is amazing ! It helps me a lot by showing up my color variants directly in the collection page and its very easy to use. Besides the attention to the client is EXCELENT ! They give us a very good treat , we are not only another costumer to them. 100% recommended !

Verdissimousa

Extremely easy to use. I love the designs and customizations available for the swatches, they look super professional. It has a feature to use the swatches not only in the product pages, but also in the Collection Pages and I find it very useful. The Support Team is EXTRAORDINARY. Super fast, friendly and efficient.

Wendy And Company LLC

Love this app and customer support is unsurpassed! I originally got this app to add swatches to my products on the products page (which works great BTW!) Another feature I have come to love is Connecting Similar Products. When I emailed customer service about ideas I had in creating a custom order section, they ALWAYS were prompt to reply (which is very important!). Lex took a lot of time emailing back and forth to explain the way the app could be used for my products and he even took a look at my store and made suggestions on how I could better use the app. I am so impressed with the customer service, and the app works exactly as promised.

October 9, 2020

Thanks a lot for such an amazing review :) We're so glad to see how app's "Connect Similar Products" is been an important feature in your store and our support team (especially Lax) has been really prompt and provided you with the best possible solutions to make things perfectly work for you.
You can always feel free to revert for any assistance, we're here to help at all times :)