Variant Options Swatch King

Variant Options Swatch King

by StarApps Studio

Variant Image, Custom & Color Swatch + Variants on Collection

Galerie Saint Gil

This is a really handy and user-friendly app that makes the store more useful and beautiful. The support team is really amazing and prompt! They helped me out with a few customizations for my site that really polished up the functionality. Thanks!

TreasureFineJeweler

This app is awesome. We can now manage to link multiple colors and options together. Very user friendly and easy to use. They also have a great support team who can help with small customizations according to your theme.

Menotti Sofa Covers

Overall this is a good app which provides exactly what I need.

I had an issue with displaying the size and colour variants - it shows most items 'out of stock' even though they are in stock.

The support team replied quickly and helped me to investigate the issue over a zoom call.

Gaby Style & Passion

This Variant Options Swatch King app shaped my shop products related pages exactly how i wanted. Super simple to understand how to set up and pleasant for customers to navigate with. Most fast and efficient support team i met come with it, i easily recommend this app over the ones i tried before.

VlogStore.ro

This app is great! It makes your store looks a lot more better. Also it comes with option to link one product to anothers. And the support team is great.

Bruerä

It's an amazing app! After I found this app, my website looks much better. It's simple and easy to use and the customer service replies fast. I love it

Myrtle & Me

This app was exactly what I was looking for to be able to show customers on the collection page which products have multiple colour options. When they click on the product they can then select which colour they want by pressing on the swatches that the app enabled me create. These were custom matched to the exact colour of the product, which looks really professional. There were many options for how big these swatches would look, or if I wanted to use custom images instead or create buttons. The best part of the app for me is that I can create button links between products. This means if someone is looking at a pair of drop earrings in a design, they can click the button and be taken the matching stud earrings. This enables them to compare easily between these options, but also to know the other option even exists. This separation between very similar products means I can have different descriptions and photos for each listing without the complication of having to try and fit two products into one listing. It has saved me so much time and I think sales will increase due to the customer experience being a lot better. The team making the app were very helpful in terms of getting it to work with my theme.

hoochi stuff

I highly recommend Variant Options by Swatch King - it's saved me hours of painstaking web development and has optimized my business.
Support staff is easily accessible and has really made this process a million times easier.

LONGMING

Awesome ! look forward for new features updating. I run clothes business, all of our clothes almost have variant, the app is helpful.

Urbanlife.cl

excelente aplicación, es muy intuitiva y fácil de configurar. El soporte muy rapido en contestar mensajes.