Variant Options Swatch King

Variant Options Swatch King

by StarApps Studio

Variant Image, Custom & Color Swatch + Variants on Collection

Merry & Joyous Store

Its a great app and has tremendously improved the look and presentation of the Product Pages and images itself. Earlie there was confusion for the customers while checking out but that has been eliminated. The service support is excellent and we are happy that we could find and install this app.

September 14, 2020

Thanks Raajive for such an awesome review :) We are so glad that our apps are working well for you.
Please reach back whenever you have any query, always a pleasure to help you :D

Cheers!
Riyona Mukherjee
Merchant Success Team

The Untitled Project

I don’t usually have the time to write reviews, but I must say customer service is a 1M/1M extremely fast + helpful. Professional team that really caters to their clients needs.

September 13, 2020

Thank you so much for such positive feedback :) We appreciate you taking the time and sharing your experience with the app & support. Feel free to revert whenever you need any assistance, we're here to help at all times :D

tally's mojos

In my journey to get started with my business, I have come across many apps and their teams. Most experiences are serviceable at best however the team at Star Apps Studio has been nothing short of incredible. They really understand their solution and how it can best benefit your use case. To be honest I had some bumps along the road (some caused by other app installs) but with the reassurance of Lax AKA, My Success Ninja these bumps along the road typically were resolved in less than a few hours. I can't say enough kind words about this team and their approach to solving issues that shop owners deal with every day. Thanks Again, Guys. If your level of support stays this way there are only big things to come for you.

Oh Clocks

I'm using this app to show separate products as variants on the product page. The old app that did this broke and is now unsupported so I had to go looking for a new solution. Variant Options Swatch King is SO much better than the old app in every way. Options, look and speed are perfect. The app and the team behind it is super professional and got it working perfectly on my theme.

Cellphone Stylist

Great app, and really helped us enhance our collection pages. Great customer support, very prompt and helpful!

Wynston & Co

I would like to give a big shoutout to the StarApps team and especially Shreya Pillai for helping us with customization and implementation on our site. Thank you all!

L'esprit Bois

Perfect ! Wonderful application!
There are excellent customization possibilities for the variants.
I had a problem with my theme, support responded very quickly and fixes all issues. Thank you very much for this creation! 6/5 !!

September 10, 2020

Thank you so much, Johann, for such an amazing review :) We're glad that customization was perfect as you expected!!
Feel free to reach out whenever you need any assistance, we’re here to help at all times :D

Burkes Cycles

Outstanding app that has modernised the look of our store dramatically. We use it in conjunction with Variant Image Automator and the they work together so well. We can now display variant images on our collection pages which allows customers to see them as a main image before opening the product page. I had quite a few modifications to make and the guys at StarApps were so helpful. Changes were made quickly and their communication was first rate. Get this app!

September 10, 2020

Thank you so much, Shane, for your precious review :) We really loved to set up the apps the way you wanted and we're glad that you're so delighted with the results :)
You can feel free to revert for any assistance, we're here to help :D

Giri Designs

I'm legit in love with this app. Very intuitive. Worked with the styles of my theme so it doesn't look sloppy. Responsive customer support (within a day).

September 10, 2020

Thank you so much, Whitney, for your precious review :) It really made our day!!

Feel free to revert if you need any assistance :)

wechselsport

We are using this app for our new website. It has great features and has made our website perfectly bespoke to our needs. Would highly recommend!

September 11, 2020

Thanks for the awesome review, Jim. I am glad we were able to help you. Please reach back if you need any more assistance from our end :)

Cheers,