Anmeldelser (1.249)

• 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
Redigeret 3. juli 2024

Great app, support team usually can help but are not transparent at all. I have had numerous occasions now where they leave me on read with no response until I message them multiple times.

Zodici

DMKLEDING
Holland (Nederlandene)
Cirka 2 måneder bruger appen
5. januar 2024

Great app ! Exactly displaying our variants as we needed ! It's important for customers to be able to see the visual and not only the text. Solving a basic issue from Shopify app not being able to provide this feature. Customer Service could provide faster service.

Bundle
2 måneder bruger appen
27. juli 2023

Riyona was insanely helpful and sorted my queries. Only thing we couldn't sort - and is not an issue on her but more so the app was I wanted my variants to be able to be seen on the collection page limited at 4 and the rest seen using the arrow feature - seems to not be a feature in the app yet but Riyona found a different solution that is suitable for the time being :)

MSH Wholesale
Storbritannien
Cirka en måned bruger appen
9. december 2020

I have been facing some trouble to import all my color swatches but the support was very helpful ! it will be great to have the functionality to update swatch colors by importing only one file and not go through each product group and update them manually

Lauren Vidal
Frankrig
Mere end 2 år bruger appen
13. september 2022

Very useful app.
It helps showing the customers the similar product that you have, and very good customer service.

Heyinz
Cirka 2 år bruger appen
Redigeret 30. marts 2022

The Devs needed to modify the code to get it to work, but it works pretty good now. I would still reccomend adding documentation.

EllaeLisque
Næsten 2 år bruger appen
25. juli 2022

Muy fácil de configurar, sobretodo para agrupar productos sin necesariamente duplicar los skus internamente en cada uno. Muy buen soporte dentro de la app.

Giani Dafirenze
Chile
Næsten 2 år bruger appen
24. august 2022

great support - 4 stars because I don't have 100% control over alignment of certain items, and am forced to fix with support. Either way - the support team is always fast and helpful, just extra steps.

MuseumPrints
Mere end et år bruger appen
18. november 2022

Great and quick help from the support team when needed. They assisted us in everything we asked and solved our problems

Mim Shoes