Anmeldelser (1.249)

• 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
4. april 2024

I've been using this app for my business for two years now and have been very impressed with it.

Laxmikant from the team quickly helped resolve a small problem I had today with how the variant display was working on the product page (which I'm 99% certain I probably created myself faffing around in the code without the skills!) and did so within around 20 minutes of me asking - can't ask for more than that!

Highly recommend for an easy to use way of displaying multiple values.

Brown and Ginger
Næsten 3 år bruger appen
3. maj 2024

Finding apps on shopify that are free and good quality is near impossible, this one is the highest quality and worth every penny. We are lucky because we have tons of variations and high sales but from a personal level I love the enhancements this provides. Each variation have excellent choices of customisation and updates relatively quickly. If you trial it you may need to clear your cache to see the changes quicker.

Trade Sports
24. juni 2024

Not only is the app very functional, and has helped us with alot of aspects for our webshop. But what i would rather highlight is the support. We had numerous specific functions we would like to work for our webshop, and Swatch kings handled everything without and issue.

Hart & Holm ApS
Danmark
9 måneder bruger appen
3. juni 2024

It's a handy app and the support process is amazing. I have received an instant response from the support team, who have fixed the issue very well.

I am happy with the overall app performance, features, and support.

Wacoal India
Indien
25. juni 2024

This app has been fantastic. It has changed the merchandising on my site 100% for the better making it easier to find things and much clearer on the back end by not having to create variants.

The customer service has been fabulous as well. They are quick to respond and very helpful.

Seed2Stone.com
USA
Cirka en måned bruger appen
22. april 2024

This app is extremely impressive with its functionality Multiple customisable options That helps you design your product pages the way you want them to be.

The Support is outstanding. I have needed help on multiple occasions and every time they fix the issue straight away.

I recommend this app to anyone that is wanting a nice looking product page.

A+++

Hudson

RollingWarehouseDeals
Australien
Cirka 2 måneder bruger appen
29. april 2024

Great service. The Swatch King App offers a plethora of customization options. Whenever I had questions or needed assistance, the support team behind the Swatch King App was quick to respond and incredibly helpful. Their dedication to customer satisfaction is commendable.

PROMiXX
USA
Cirka 2 år bruger appen
20. juni 2024

The support team provided exceptional service, demonstrating a high level of efficiency and effectiveness throughout the process.

Cedar Planters Canada
Cirka 2 år bruger appen
3. juni 2024

Had a small problem recently and they resolved it as quickly as possible. This app also ensures a higher quality of your webshop and ensures that it works and looks better. Useful app, definitely recommended.

Modeva
Holland (Nederlandene)
Cirka en måned bruger appen
3. maj 2024

Excellent support - promptly received by Nikhilesh, problem fixed with immediate effect. Always a pleasure working with this team.

NordicWallArt.com