Anmeldelser (1.249)

• 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
1. april 2024

I was having some issues following the App as it may seem complicated at first glance, but our Support Tech, Utpal, has been wonderful with all my questions and very patient. 5/5!

A Muffin in the Oven
3 måneder bruger appen
27. maj 2024

I highly recommend Swatch King. I was completely impressed with their professionalism and customer service . I am absolutely thrilled with the work done by Nikhilesh. Great communication, very helpful and professional. Thank you Nikhilesh!

Yoozy Fashion
Holland (Nederlandene)
3 dage bruger appen
19. maj 2024

Great app and great customer service! Very helpful and communicative to get things set up exactly how we want.

ATELIER SAUCIER
6 dage bruger appen
26. april 2024

This App is perfect to show in an excellent way the products with color variants on my website. Also the support team is great and they always have a solution when there is a technical problem.

ARLO HUDSON.
Storbritannien
3 dage bruger appen
17. juni 2024

Lohit just helped me fixed my problems! Really helpfull and very skilled!

Kenzy's
Holland (Nederlandene)
2 måneder bruger appen
9. maj 2024

support available in case of problems. Quick response, clear instructions

Ellie's
Finland
Cirka 2 måneder bruger appen
30. april 2024

Great so far. Customer service was helpful too

Imagine Le Fun MTL
6 måneder bruger appen
17. juni 2024

Thank you very much for your help Nikhilesh. Everything I needed in the app works perfectly. Before finding this app, I looked for 30 apps and none of them met my needs.

Covurly
En dag bruger appen
21. maj 2024

Thanks a lot Bhushan for your help, amazing!

flippoe
Sverige
Cirka en måned bruger appen
27. marts 2024

Tried multiple apps but this one takes all the customization possible to make the Swatches as unique to the store. Great job team.

2BX.in