Gesamtbewertung
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
29. April 2024

Great service. The Swatch King App offers a plethora of customization options. Whenever I had questions or needed assistance, the support team behind the Swatch King App was quick to respond and incredibly helpful. Their dedication to customer satisfaction is commendable.

PROMiXX
Etwa 2 jahre mit der App
4. April 2024

I've been using this app for my business for two years now and have been very impressed with it.

Laxmikant from the team quickly helped resolve a small problem I had today with how the variant display was working on the product page (which I'm 99% certain I probably created myself faffing around in the code without the skills!) and did so within around 20 minutes of me asking - can't ask for more than that!

Highly recommend for an easy to use way of displaying multiple values.

Brown and Ginger
Fast 3 jahre mit der App
27. März 2024

Easy to navigate and great support!

mrsgadget.se
Schweden
Etwa 3 jahre mit der App
3. Mai 2024

Excellent support - promptly received by Nikhilesh, problem fixed with immediate effect. Always a pleasure working with this team.

NordicWallArt.com
Etwa ein jahr mit der App
3. Mai 2024

Finding apps on shopify that are free and good quality is near impossible, this one is the highest quality and worth every penny. We are lucky because we have tons of variations and high sales but from a personal level I love the enhancements this provides. Each variation have excellent choices of customisation and updates relatively quickly. If you trial it you may need to clear your cache to see the changes quicker.

Trade Sports
Etwa ein jahr mit der App
30. April 2024

Great so far. Customer service was helpful too

Imagine Le Fun MTL
Kanada
6 monate mit der App
27. Februar 2024

I love this app, and the support is outstanding. Many thanks to Utpal!

NOFO Gear
Fast 3 jahre mit der App
26. Februar 2024

I tested several apps, and this one is the one I liked more. The support has been very good and fast.

CHILD DECOR LLC
Vereinigte Staaten
Mehr als ein jahr mit der App
29. März 2024

Amazing app! It works perfectly, achieves the goal, and allows for numerous design adjustments, which for me is essential to ensure everything aligns with the theme of my website. The product groups is really a great feature.

Aloe Jewels
Portugal
4 monate mit der App
13. März 2024

Love the product. Also, the team is super responsive and helps in identifying issue if any and deploying the fix immediately.

SNITCH