Gesamtbewertung
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
25. Oktober 2022

Great app, I wanted it just for creating products linked as variants and nothing else. The support team made this possible for me via their chat function. Im very happy so far.

A Fine Pair of Shoes
11. August 2020

I have not fully tried the app yet but the customer service is far better than anyone else in the Shopify App Store.

PatPat Wholesale
China
24. März 2023

Just set this up and Utpal replied to me straight away and made all the changes I need to get started properly and even made me a video explaining! Thanks so much amazing service

Shimmyshine
3. Februar 2023

Great app, really easy to install and so many features to customise. Developers are very helpful too- thanks Utpal :)

INSTANT SWIM
27. Januar 2022

When i saw the reviews i really thought that this will help with the variants but instead was a really headache. There is no video (docs) for this app. hard to follow up and you can not customize more likely it takes all the info from what you have and you cant even change the images for the variants and the colors. it is like you got stuck on it. Also, my theme got messed up by the way... in the end this got more expensive. Now i have to find help to fix this problem

DuruNaru
StarApps Studio hat geantwortet 7. Februar 2022

Hey Rosemary,

We are quite unhappy to see you go, and we'd genuinely like to apologise for the inconvenience caused.

We have tried reaching out to multiple times (d***n***s**p@@gmail.com) over the last few days but we haven't  received any response. We offer support via chat and email and our executives are  available from 8AM-12AM IST to answer your queries and assist you with the app setup.

That said our apps are build with utmost care  so as to not mess up with  theme functionality, we would request you to give us an opportunity to have a look at the issue and fix it so that you dont have to bear any additional cost.

And we take pride in our reviews as they speak for the kind service and product we deliver to our merchants.
We want you to give us another chance and I assure you that we will not let you down. I would request you to please download the app again and let us assist you with your store setup.

Eagerly waiting to see our app installed in your store.
Shreya Pillai
Customer Success Specialist

8. Februar 2023

Really easy set up with a good range of design options that can suit almost any store. Customer service was great when I had a question.

Gym Face
Australien
19. Juli 2022

Very nice service, thank you so much~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

eyesharelens
China
27. April 2022

Awesome app.. exactly what I needed, Just wanted to show color options available on my collections pages. Some small issues but the response from the team was almost instant.. and issues were fixed fast!

Hobo Lax
4. Mai 2023

100% did what I needed. A terrific product which makes our online sales increase and our customers happier because of the clarity that Swatch King from StarrApps brings to the experience. Also, the support was fast and clear. Utpal is a life saver!

Keith Lewis Studio
21. Dezember 2021

Perfect services and support, i highly recommend them and their app :)..............................

The Raven WIP