Gesamtbewertung
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
16. November 2023

This app does exactly what we were looking for and support is very helpful and quick to respond. We couldn't be happier with our experience!

FOR ALL KIND
Kanada
Etwa 2 jahre mit der App
19. Dezember 2023

I can only give 5 stars, if I could I would give 10.
The application is what I am looking for and it makes the website look infinitely better for the client's navigability and that is the fundamental thing.
Understanding the operation at first is a little big, but you quickly understand that with everything it offers, it has to be as broad as the amount of things it offers.
This is really not a problem, because now comes the best, the customer service is out of this world, I have never seen a team that cares so much about helping, it is incredible! and especially who was assisting me: Nikhilesh, an outstanding professional.
I fervently recommend the app, the presence of your website will look like a multinational.
Don't hesitate, it's worth it for what it serves and for the attention. all perfect.

Oceanica
Spanien
3 tage mit der App
5. Dezember 2023

Best swatch app we've used on Shopify, also excellent customer support!

Shore
Vereinigte Staaten
Mehr als ein jahr mit der App
5. Januar 2024

Great app ! Exactly displaying our variants as we needed ! It's important for customers to be able to see the visual and not only the text. Solving a basic issue from Shopify app not being able to provide this feature. Customer Service could provide faster service.

Bundle
Kanada
29 tage mit der App
27. November 2023

this app is critical for my store. Grouping specific products together is the main feature I was after and it works great. I do not believe any other app offers this functionality. Worth every penny!

Western Mavrik
17 tage mit der App
24. Januar 2024

I really love this app and how many customization options there are. I had to contact the tech support to further customize some things and they were super quick to reply and help. I highly recommend this app.

nobe
Finnland
Ein tag mit der App
23. Januar 2024

10/10 app loved having it!

Inclusive Exchange
8 monate mit der App
23. Oktober 2023

The first thing ti say is that it works an it is brilliant!
Adding swatch to a product us not as simple as it seems because there can be many variants. These guys have turn it into an art form. Also a big shout out for ther support of the app, especially Laxmikant from StarApps Studio. He is a genius!

Berk Cashmere
Vereinigtes Königreich
7 monate mit der App
18. Januar 2024

Swatch King - Variants Options is the best application for customizing variations of sizes and colors on Shopify.
You can have confidence with the support team, they are very responsive to various requests.

Marithé + François Girbaud
Frankreich
20 tage mit der App
17. Januar 2024

App was fairly easy to set up. The support is really good they were able to help me get swatches on one of my custom pages. Thank you Swatch King!

Merch Baddies