Calificación general
4,9
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 96% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
15 de enero de 2024

Long story short (because I could go on and write an essay), the customer support service, the features of the app and overall satisfaction in delivering the vision intended for my product page has been nothing but phenomenal. I look forward to using the app for as long as the shop is live. Thank you to the entire team and especially Laxmikant for all you do!

Lib&Co. Inc. | A Leader in Luxury & Elegant Lighting
Canadá
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
2 de enero de 2024

The best and most convenient app by far over the other existing apps. Plus their customer service goes above and beyond to help, thank you!

TALADA
Israel
10 meses usando la aplicación
29 de enero de 2024

I had some issues with my store and the customer service team was quick to assist me. A special thanks to Utpal who took the time to review my store and send me a detailed guide on how to make the changes I was looking for. I highly recommend this app!

COUCOVA
Suecia
17 días usando la aplicación
Fecha de modificación: 16 de enero de 2024

The app is working well. There is just a misunderstanding here. Sorry.

CABINZERO
Reino Unido
Alrededor de 3 años usando la aplicación
24 de enero de 2024

I really love this app and how many customization options there are. I had to contact the tech support to further customize some things and they were super quick to reply and help. I highly recommend this app.

nobe
Finlandia
1 día usando la aplicación
27 de diciembre de 2023

A great app, a must if you want to customize each variant on a different product page. Great customer service, specially riyona who was very helpful on some custom requests.

koddori
15 días usando la aplicación
23 de enero de 2024

10/10 app loved having it!

Inclusive Exchange
8 meses usando la aplicación
10 de noviembre de 2023

This app is great for making product options and using images to show how the options differ. It can be little hard to use, down to the nature of what it allows you to your products, but they give fantastic help through a chat service - Utpal even created a youtube video to show me how to do something!

The Clean Kilo
Reino Unido
Casi 3 años usando la aplicación
29 de noviembre de 2023

This app does everything it says it does!
I use it on 3 separate Shopify stores and I would definitely recommend it!
It is fully customizable with endless options so you can make it work with whatever website you have!
You can even have multiple variants on the same product (e.g. flavor & pack size) without it looking overloaded!
And their customer service is relatively quick and very friendly!

Gourmanity
3 meses usando la aplicación
28 de noviembre de 2023

Great app and support. Had a small issue with the app working on a new theme of ours and they got the issue fixed within 24 hours.

Seager Co.