Helhetsomdöme
  • 1 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
10 november 2023

This app is great for making product options and using images to show how the options differ. It can be little hard to use, down to the nature of what it allows you to your products, but they give fantastic help through a chat service - Utpal even created a youtube video to show me how to do something!

The Clean Kilo
Storbritannien
Nästan 3 år användning av appen
2 januari 2024

The best and most convenient app by far over the other existing apps. Plus their customer service goes above and beyond to help, thank you!

TALADA
Israel
10 månader användning av appen
15 januari 2024

Long story short (because I could go on and write an essay), the customer support service, the features of the app and overall satisfaction in delivering the vision intended for my product page has been nothing but phenomenal. I look forward to using the app for as long as the shop is live. Thank you to the entire team and especially Laxmikant for all you do!

Lib&Co. Inc. | A Leader in Luxury & Elegant Lighting
Kanada
Ungefär 2 månader användning av appen
Redigerat 16 januari 2024

The app is working well. There is just a misunderstanding here. Sorry.

CABINZERO
Storbritannien
Ungefär 3 år användning av appen
29 november 2023

This app does everything it says it does!
I use it on 3 separate Shopify stores and I would definitely recommend it!
It is fully customizable with endless options so you can make it work with whatever website you have!
You can even have multiple variants on the same product (e.g. flavor & pack size) without it looking overloaded!
And their customer service is relatively quick and very friendly!

Gourmanity
3 månader användning av appen
28 november 2023

Great app and support. Had a small issue with the app working on a new theme of ours and they got the issue fixed within 24 hours.

Seager Co.
Ungefär 2 år användning av appen
29 januari 2024

I had some issues with my store and the customer service team was quick to assist me. A special thanks to Utpal who took the time to review my store and send me a detailed guide on how to make the changes I was looking for. I highly recommend this app!

COUCOVA
Sverige
17 dagar användning av appen
31 oktober 2023

Swatch King, has been a great asset to our Shopify store. Provides a very intuitive user experience while making the back end easy to admin. On the one occasion that things were not going as planned, tech support took care of the situation within the first day.

Cheers

PJ Karpiak

Alice's Wonderland, Inc.
Mer än 2 år användning av appen
28 november 2023

I had an exceptional experience with Nikhilesh's support. He not only thoroughly understood my inquiries but also provided solutions promptly, meeting my expectations. The app itself is truly awe-inspiring, seamlessly handling various aspects for my store within a single platform. Using the app was a breeze, and its performance has been consistently great. I find the app to be of utmost importance for my store's operations. I appreciate Nikhilesh's patience and effectiveness in addressing all my questions. Overall, a five-star experience! Thanks in advance for your outstanding service!

Junio Doce Jewelry
8 månader användning av appen
27 december 2023

A great app, a must if you want to customize each variant on a different product page. Great customer service, specially riyona who was very helpful on some custom requests.

koddori