Helhetsomdöme
  • 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
10 oktober 2023

We use this app for many years, it is great and the support is really fast, all problem are quite fast solved, thank you to Ivan for the last problem we had and he solved with the team

BOTTEGIANI
Italien
Ungefär 2 år användning av appen
26 november 2023

Great plugin and so many features to cater several needs. Great and instant supporT!

One of a Kin
Förenade Arabemiraten
20 dagar användning av appen
26 januari 2024

Cette application est très bien faite. Si vous avez le moindre problème, leur service client est extrêmement réactif et efficace. Ils ont résolu un blocage en quelques minutes.

Studio Pro
Frankrike
10 dagar användning av appen
21 november 2023

a very easy and functional app with exceptional support. They customized the app to a new theme I had!

Mia Mod
4 månader användning av appen
19 oktober 2023

There are numerous customization options available, and the support is incredibly fast and professional. For someone like me with high expectations, this was the only app that was able to deliver the user experience i wanted! Iam very happy this app exists.

nicolett
Tyskland
9 dagar användning av appen
15 september 2023

Excellent app! It works with many options for your setup, and you can export between stores if you run multiple shops for ease of use. Utpal from the customer support team has been super helpful. 5/5!

Scandinavian Edition
Norge
Mer än 2 år användning av appen
22 oktober 2023

Amazing app so easy to implement and amazing fast service when/if you need it! It's just great when you find an app that just works, they seem to be few and far between these days.

Black Mango
Australien
11 dagar användning av appen
22 januari 2024

Great app and they are really helpful if you get stuck!

Søster Swim
Norge
5 dagar användning av appen
20 november 2023

It's working perfectly, and support team is awesome.

PONY
4 månader användning av appen
6 oktober 2023

Nikhilesh in Support was really helpful as I was setting up my store for the first time! I felt supported whenever I encountered questions. In addition, one of the things I love about this app is that when you click on a color variant from a collection page, it takes you to that color variant on the product page. Other swatch apps I looked at didn't offer that functionality and I think it makes for a much better customer experience.

ROSALIE