Variants Options, Color Swatch

Variants Options, Color Swatch

by StarApps Studio

Variant Image/ Color Swatch, Variants on Collection Page & ...

Northernflex

Solved a major pain point for my online store. Giving my customers the ability to find a colour they like quicker is well worth the monthly cost.

Shopowow

I like the app, All works well, support is also responding on time. Good application. Recommending.thx

Orné de Feuilles

Good App! Super smoth to install and very useful!
The swatches on collection page can be displayed if you request to support without any change of theme files.
The support members are so kind and responce is so quick.
Some times there were bugs on a particular themes, like not changing prices and thumbnail size went random. But support member was fix all of it. Thanks!
とてもいいアプリ。簡単にインストールできて、すぐ使えます。サポートに連絡すれば、一覧ページにスウォッチを表示することができます。これば便利。
サポートも丁寧です。テーマによって一部バグがでて、価格が変わらなかったり、一覧表示が崩れましたが、丁寧に直してくれました。日本語サポートは可能か分かりませんが、自動翻訳でも丁寧に対応してくれそうです。

Paxtonjayco

Amazing app an absolute must have, the customer support is very helpful and assist very promptly :)

Professionalpaintsupplies

I've tried a few different swatch apps and this is definitely my favourite so far. Looks good, easy to use, and offers - crucially for me - the ability to set the HTML hex colour of a colour swatch option via import. There are only a few apps that appear to do this, which is surprising because it's a super useful feature if you're managing products with standardised colours with a HTML colour reference. Customisation options look to be good. I haven't gone super deep into that yet, but first glance it's all good stuff. Turnaround on support requests was quick. I put in a ticket yesterday afternoon and they've tweaked the app to fix the issue today.

GIORDANO

カスタマーの対応も早く丁寧でスムーズに導入する事ができました。
カラー展開が多いブランドにはおすすめのアプリです。
お試し期間も長く設定されているので導入の有無の判断もしやすいのも嬉しい所です。
有難う御座います。

Azteca Soccer

Laxmikant, you provided me with the best and quickest support I've received with any app in Shopify. This app is the true Variant Option and Swatch KING!!!!! Quit hiring expensive developers and install this app now.

TWELVElittle

If you have many items with different variants and want to show all of them on the collection page, this is the one. You just have to group the items together in the app. After then just contact support and they will immediately assist you in making those variants visible on the collection page. Highly recommend.

Kubbi

Great support, easy to navigate interface, helped me implement good looking round colour swatches for my colour variants when I was using both Shogun and Shopify.

MODAS

Perfect team, thanks Utpal, Great service! The app is just what I needed thank you very much PERFECT ++++