Swatch King ‑ Variant Options

Swatch King ‑ Variant Options

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
September 23, 2020

This app is perfect for multiple-variant stores. I have over 100 variants on my product page and this app handles everything very well. Literally has everything you would want for your variants. Customer service is amazing aswell, they finished my custom request within 12 hours from me reaching out. Price is a little high. Made me browse for other options at first.

Bandplug US
Estonia
Time spent using app: 8 months
Edited June 6, 2022

The app fulfilled my expectations and the support was fantastic. Lax and Utpal from the support team are without any doubt Shopify-Ninja's or Jedi's, not sure -but they get the job done!!

BODYOUTLET
Sweden
September 23, 2020

Freindly app for beginners with a very suportive team.
You will enjoy to use, highly recommended...

Shukha Online Store
Israel
Time spent using app: 1 day
StarApps Studio replied September 24, 2020

Thanks for the great review, Saleem :)
I am glad you loved the collection page swatches. Please circle back for further help :D

Edited September 22, 2020

This app does exactly what I wanted. It is easy to install and the support team is awesome. They reply within a day and the job is done very fast and efficiently! Great job!

Comfii Home
Time spent using app: 2 months
StarApps Studio replied September 22, 2020

Thank you so much for such positive words :) We're glad to see that you really loved our apps and support :)
You can always revert to us for any assistance, we're here to help at all times :D

September 21, 2020

Amazing app, great customer service! They went above and beyond on helping me solve an issue I was having on my website. I recommend this app.

Protect Styles
StarApps Studio replied September 21, 2020

Thank you so much for your precious words :) It really made our day!!

Feel free to reach out whenever you need any further assistance, we're here to help at all times :D

September 19, 2020

Serious and fast, an application also quite good. Unbeatable attention.
An application to improve the product options, groups can be created so that it only shows the images of the selected variant. Amazing

Velluti
Spain
Time spent using app: 4 months
September 18, 2020

This app works great out of the box, and anytime I've asked for help tweaking it for my store their support has been super fast and thorough.

Dream Big Printables
Time spent using app: 3 months
Edited June 1, 2021

I was looking for a long time to find an app with this capability it loads super quick and has some great functionality. We've been using it for about 6 months now with no down issues and the support is on point. If this is what you're looking for these guys have it

Veldskoen Shoes USA
StarApps Studio replied September 17, 2020

Thank you so much for such positive words :) We're really glad to see that our app was able to meet all your needs and support all the time! Feel free to revert for any assistance, we're here to help :D

September 17, 2020

Excellent app replacing variant names by their image on the product page, particularly useful if you have a lot of variants, and there is a lot of customization options. You can also choose to show variants as different products on the collection page, or show thumbnails of the variants under the product.
The support is great, they helped me a lot with customization and a conflict with my filter app.

Alissée
France
StarApps Studio replied September 17, 2020

Thank you so much Cécile, for sharing your experience with the app :) We're really glad that you liked the app's functionalities and customization features, and we're thankful for amazing customers like you!!

Please reach back whenever you have any query, always a pleasure to help you :D

September 15, 2020

This app gave another dimension to my site with showing the images as swatch instead of colors. Very easy to use and great customer support

NADA SAWAYA
Time spent using app: 26 days
StarApps Studio replied September 16, 2020

Thank you so much for the amazing review you left for us :) It really made our day!!