Swatch King ‑ Variants Options

Color Swatch, Variant Image, Variants on Collection Page &..

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Product Swatches, Swatches on Collection Page, Product Groups

Menotti Sofa Covers

Overall this is a good app which provides exactly what I need.

I had an issue with displaying the size and colour variants - it shows most items 'out of stock' even though they are in stock.

The support team replied quickly and helped me to investigate the issue over a zoom call.

Gaby Style & Passion

Time spent using app About 1 month

This Variant Options Swatch King app shaped my shop products related pages exactly how i wanted. Super simple to understand how to set up and pleasant for customers to navigate with. Most fast and efficient support team i met come with it, i easily recommend this app over the ones i tried before.

VlogStore.ro

Location Romania

This app is great! It makes your store looks a lot more better. Also it comes with option to link one product to anothers. And the support team is great.

Bruerä

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 1 year

It's an amazing app! After I found this app, my website looks much better. It's simple and easy to use and the customer service replies fast. I love it

Myrtle & Me

Location Australia

This app was exactly what I was looking for to be able to show customers on the collection page which products have multiple colour options. When they click on the product they can then select which colour they want by pressing on the swatches that the app enabled me create. These were custom matched to the exact colour of the product, which looks really professional. There were many options for how big these swatches would look, or if I wanted to use custom images instead or create buttons. The best part of the app for me is that I can create button links between products. This means if someone is looking at a pair of drop earrings in a design, they can click the button and be taken the matching stud earrings. This enables them to compare easily between these options, but also to know the other option even exists. This separation between very similar products means I can have different descriptions and photos for each listing without the complication of having to try and fit two products into one listing. It has saved me so much time and I think sales will increase due to the customer experience being a lot better. The team making the app were very helpful in terms of getting it to work with my theme.

hoochi stuff

Time spent using app About 1 month

I highly recommend Variant Options by Swatch King - it's saved me hours of painstaking web development and has optimized my business.
Support staff is easily accessible and has really made this process a million times easier.

LONGMING

Location Hong Kong SAR

Awesome ! look forward for new features updating. I run clothes business, all of our clothes almost have variant, the app is helpful.

Urbanlife.cl

Location Chile
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

excelente aplicación, es muy intuitiva y fácil de configurar. El soporte muy rapido en contestar mensajes.

The Victorian Candle Co.

A very useful app for overcoming Shopify's 100 variant limit. The support team were great at resolving my problems ASAP

hateko

Location Turkey
Time spent using app About 20 hours

The app is a must if you have many variants of a single product. It helped us a lot to increase the conversions and duration time of customers. The customization of swatches works great and has many options. Also the support team is great answers the questions in detail and fast.