Swatch King ‑ Variants Options

Color Swatch, Variant Image, Variants on Collection Page &..

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Product Swatches, Swatches on Collection Page, Product Groups

Nasty Lifestyle

Really good App for showing colour swatches on product pages and collections, its helped our website be more user friendly for our customers and it's easy to use.

Customer service have been really quick at responding and helped us work out a couple of issues that were fixed within 24hrs.

Melanie Stones

Time spent using app About 1 year

I love the app! I had a quick and an amazing service for my jewelry store! I strongly recommend it.

HAZUBO

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app with some great functions. The support given from the staff is so incredibly good and fast! Thanks guys.

Centrafex

Location New Zealand

I love this app and the support are amazing! I had a small issue with how the swatches were displayed and Lax from StarApps support fixed it within a few hours of me emailing them. I love how the swatches are automatically set to the right color and you can set them to use the product image, which is also automatically set to the right variant. Incredible.

The Crème Shop

They always figure out our website problem.

If you are finding some thing like this, that will be best choice. (Because of they always help you)

Just try it.

Bolty™

Location Spain

I had a little issue with the app but I contacted support and they solved it in a couple of hours. Fantastic app and awesome Support team! Super recommended!

MEGASTORES

Location Cyprus
Time spent using app 1 day

They were extremely fast in getting back with me and fixed my issue the first time around! Super impressed!! Great Support and highly recommend app!

Delroshop

Location France
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Very nice app when you want to enhance customer experience. Support very fast to answer and very helpful as well !

Harbor Factory

This app is the best value of any app I have added. I have worked with their support team a couple times as well and they are great. I highly recommend this app!!

Getro Clothing

This is a great app and very easy to use. Their customer support is great with prompt replies and solutions. It would be great if StarApps could have a package deal with all their apps for one monthly subscription as I use 3 of their 4 apps.