Variants Options, Color Swatch

Variants Options, Color Swatch

by StarApps Studio

Variant Image/ Color Swatch, Variants on Collection Page & ...

Paxtonjayco

Amazing app an absolute must have, the customer support is very helpful and assist very promptly :)

Professionalpaintsupplies

I've tried a few different swatch apps and this is definitely my favourite so far. Looks good, easy to use, and offers - crucially for me - the ability to set the HTML hex colour of a colour swatch option via import. There are only a few apps that appear to do this, which is surprising because it's a super useful feature if you're managing products with standardised colours with a HTML colour reference. Customisation options look to be good. I haven't gone super deep into that yet, but first glance it's all good stuff. Turnaround on support requests was quick. I put in a ticket yesterday afternoon and they've tweaked the app to fix the issue today.

GIORDANO

カスタマーの対応も早く丁寧でスムーズに導入する事ができました。
カラー展開が多いブランドにはおすすめのアプリです。
お試し期間も長く設定されているので導入の有無の判断もしやすいのも嬉しい所です。
有難う御座います。

Azteca Soccer

Laxmikant, you provided me with the best and quickest support I've received with any app in Shopify. This app is the true Variant Option and Swatch KING!!!!! Quit hiring expensive developers and install this app now.

TWELVElittle

If you have many items with different variants and want to show all of them on the collection page, this is the one. You just have to group the items together in the app. After then just contact support and they will immediately assist you in making those variants visible on the collection page. Highly recommend.

Kubbi

Great support, easy to navigate interface, helped me implement good looking round colour swatches for my colour variants when I was using both Shogun and Shopify.

MODAS

Perfect team, thanks Utpal, Great service! The app is just what I needed thank you very much PERFECT ++++

ベストバリュースタイル

This app is very simple and functional.
I was able to finish it very beautifully without adversely affecting my site.
The support was also polite and solved the problem that the display position of the swatches was not ideal.
Thank you very much, my Success Ninja! (Lax!)

Fitness Wines

I really like using this app because it creates variant swatches in place of dropdowns and this really enhances the view of my website. I really recommend using this app for better results. Also, they have a brilliant support team that helps the app users with patience and try to provide immediate solutions for all the queries.

Sartex.com.mx

We were struggling to get clients in our webpage to notice that the products had several colors available. This app helped us fix that and its very easy to set up. Customer support is amazing, if you have any trouble with your site or the theme you chose is not compatible, they will set it up really fast. Definitely would recomend if you struggle with showing your different variants on the Collection page.