4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ease of use and customization options, particularly for creating product variant options with color swatches, images, or custom texts. It's praised for its seamless integration with Shopify stores and intuitive interface. The app's ability to handle multiple variants on the same product and group products for individual display in a collection is appreciated. Many merchants commend the responsive and dedicated customer support.

May 4, 2021

Świetny kontakt z działem support, pomogli w przeciągu kilku godzin naprawić wszystkie problemy z wyświetlaniem na stronie sklepu. Polecam!

questsport.shop
Poland
January 5, 2023

Reached out to Laxmikant for some minor customization. They were able to quickly adhere to my needs. Highly recommend.

SoftwareCW
Edited January 17, 2020

This is a great app and very easy to use. Their customer support is great with prompt replies and solutions. It would be great if StarApps could have a package deal with all their apps for one monthly subscription as I use 3 of their 4 apps.

Getro Clothing
March 4, 2021

Great service support and they handle issues very quick. NICE SERVICE TEAM.
I highly recommend this plugin, their after-sales service is very good, and their team is very professional and can quickly solve my needs.

BUMPSHOW MATERNITY
Hong Kong SAR
July 12, 2021

I was really struggling with my swatches and Variants Options Swatch King came to my rescue. In a little under an hour, my site was looking 1000% better. Very Easy To Work With !!!!

Eye Luv Spectacles
October 4, 2021

Best app! Great support ! can't explain in words! Improve conversion rate! Is really great! A must app!

Fullfashionstyle
Romania
Edited May 25, 2021

Had some trouble with the app when I first downloaded it, but I emailed support and they got back to me within minutes and had it fixed within half an hour. Absolutely blown away at the service, never had such a good experience with customer support in my life.

Destiny Cosmetics
January 4, 2021

I used this app so my customers could see color variations of products without having to list variations separately. They have the best customer service and responded to me within a day of my request. Uptal was super helpful and so polite! It is also super easy to set up what you want! I love doing business with them & it is worth every penny!

keeks&things
December 18, 2020

We use this application on several of our stores and we are very satisfied with it.
The support is attentive and responds to our requests for developments !
We recommend this app!

Feeka
France
June 22, 2022

Die App ist einfach ein Muss! Pseudovarianten lassen sich mit der App wunderbar realisieren. Top Support!

SEELENlook