Variants Options, Color Swatch

Variants Options, Color Swatch

by StarApps Studio

Variant Image/ Color Swatch, Variants on Collection Page & ...

MODAS

Perfect team, thanks Utpal, Great service! The app is just what I needed thank you very much PERFECT ++++

ベストバリュースタイル

This app is very simple and functional.
I was able to finish it very beautifully without adversely affecting my site.
The support was also polite and solved the problem that the display position of the swatches was not ideal.
Thank you very much, my Success Ninja! (Lax!)

Fitness Wines

I really like using this app because it creates variant swatches in place of dropdowns and this really enhances the view of my website. I really recommend using this app for better results. Also, they have a brilliant support team that helps the app users with patience and try to provide immediate solutions for all the queries.

Sartex.com.mx

We were struggling to get clients in our webpage to notice that the products had several colors available. This app helped us fix that and its very easy to set up. Customer support is amazing, if you have any trouble with your site or the theme you chose is not compatible, they will set it up really fast. Definitely would recomend if you struggle with showing your different variants on the Collection page.

NewCo Beauty

This app and the support are amazing ! They always respond emails and help with any problem. I high Recommend !

BRENDA

I use this App and it really great App! Makes the job easier and puts things in order, especially if the item is full of colors
Good customer service

Destiny Cosmetics

Had some trouble with the app when I first downloaded it, but I emailed support and they got back to me within minutes and had it fixed within half an hour. Absolutely blown away at the service, never had such a good experience with customer support in my life.

purpause

Amazing customer service - I was struggling with a display issue related to my Shopify theme, and Lax from the customer service team solved my issue in a matter of hours... Thanks!!

By Chavelli

Works as expected and customer support is EXCELLENT. I really appreciate the fast responses and fast assistance when it came to answering my questions and making custom changes. I've since installed their other apps and am just as satisfied.

Sassoon Fab

Great App, Great support.
Needed some changes and they helped with quick support.
If you have multiple variation option, this is must have add on.