Variant Options Swatch King

Variant Options Swatch King

by StarApps Studio

Variant Image, Custom & Color Swatch + Variants on Collection

TOV Collection

It helps me to display products' color selection in my catalog and product pages. Customer would easily understand our product base on overview. Most important I love their fast action supports.

Ciao Bella Btque

LOVE this app! Not only does it do exactly what I was looking for, adding swatches to Collections AND Product Pages of my website but it does it automatically syncing with the variants you already have added. Very easy to use. Swatches look amazing. AND with it I was able to get rid of drop down menus and have buttons instead for things like Sizes under the swatches. Much cleaner look with swatches and buttons. And most importantly customer service was ON POINT! Responded quickly, answered my questions, and were very friendly. Highly recommend this app!

Pet Doggy Bed

Nice service ! Recommend! I love how my product page looks now~Thanks a lot!

BeautyLock.dk

I love this variant app. I use it on several websites. The support team is super responsive, and they have delivered customized solutions in less than 24H. THANK YOU :)

Dahing Plants

This app is a must. I repeat, THIS APP IS A MUST! Not only does this app allow you to show your variant options simple and professionally, their customer service is just, AMAZING! They dedicated time to actually solve the glitch I was having, they were patient and understanding and I hope more apps can be like them. Keep up the good work.

blonde gone rogue

Really great app - it allowed me to set up the swatches for 150 product in just a few hours - really easy and clean. The team have been an amazing support to get the swatches to look exactly as wel want them on our website. Couldn't recommend the app more!

YabYum Shop

Love the customization options that I can bring to my product pages, definitely think it adds to the legitimacy of my store. They also helped me fix a bug in my theme very quickly when I contacted them for support. I recommend.

Toddlekind-us

Really easy to use, makes managing swatches a breeze with a click of a button. Plus they have a very helpful support team if you have questions or need technical assistance

American Tall

The staff at Swatch King really go above and beyond to make sure their customers are satisfied. With multiple edits made and even code changes, they still worked hard for us to get it exactly how we wanted. We are happy to be using this app and would recommend it to anyone looking to group their products in a simple fashion!

Rug Love

This App is 5 stars for a reason! I trialed a few swatch apps that didn't cut it, before finding this one. It is the best by far. Solved a massive issue for me having a large multi-variant store. The App initially didn't quite fit how I would like on my product page. Lax provided without a doubt the best and most comprehensive support I have ever received on Shopify, developing the app to fit my theme and style perfectly. I really cannot thank you enough Lax - You have a customer for Life from Rug Love Ltd. Thanks again.