Variant Options Swatch King

Variant Options Swatch King

by StarApps Studio

Variant Image, Custom & Color Swatch + Variants on Collection

WRITTEN IN THE STARS

I deleted this app as I started Turbo Theme and I did not need it anymore, there was a code left behind which kind of f'd up my product page. I am not sure why these apps leave behind a code when I delete them. Idiots wasted a day of mine, I had to delete everything & redo my page.

August 19, 2020

Hi Deepak,

We tried to reach you multiple times over email in the past few days but haven't received any response. Let us assure you that we build our apps with utmost care to make sure it doesn't affect your store even when you uninstall it.

To give you the bigger picture, it's a limitation of Shopify, that apps can't perform any action when you uninstall them, and we know that Shopify is working hard to find a solution for this. All responsible app developers ensure that the code which they are unable to remove from the merchant store doesn't create any error.

In addition, you will find the uninstallation instructions in the app and you can always reach out to the app developer for further help.

Looking forward to your revert, to understand the error you had faced in further detail.

Regards,
Shubham Vats
Merchant Success Manager, StarApps Studio

Inusocks

Cant use the App,
if I want to change something it needs about 8 hours to display it on my website and support doesn't answer me...

November 7, 2019

Hey Silas,

Thanks a ton for your valuable feedback.

The browser cache issue has now been rooted out as it was creating a lot of trouble for merchants. We rethought about how to handle it, and with your feedback, we were able to resolve it. We really can't thank you enough for this.

As you've been our guiding angel, we've made the app free for you. Feel free to re-install it and write back to us so that we can apply the offer.

We are eagerly waiting to see our app installed in your store.

Cheers!