Variants Options, Color Swatch

Variant Swatch, Variant Image/ Variants on Collection Page &..

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

DuruNaru

When i saw the reviews i really thought that this will help with the variants but instead was a really headache. There is no video (docs) for this app. hard to follow up and you can not customize more likely it takes all the info from what you have and you cant even change the images for the variants and the colors. it is like you got stuck on it. Also, my theme got messed up by the way... in the end this got more expensive. Now i have to find help to fix this problem

LOVE MODA

Not sure how it works on other themes but if your theme is custom made or is modified this app will completely mess up your product page and checkout system. It leaves some code behind on ALL your themes not just the one it is installed in. Lost days of sales because of this bug.

January 11, 2022

Hey Eric!

We're sorry to see you go and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
We tried to reach you multiple times over email (e***.l**e*o*a@gmail.com) in the past few days but haven't received any response. Let us assure you that we build our apps with utmost care to make sure it doesn't affect your store even when you uninstall it.
The app works seamlessly on all themes may it be Shopify, third-party, or highly customized themes. That said if something goes wrong(highly unlikely!), with a few tweaks it can be fixed in a jiffy.
We would request you to please give us another chance to serve you and have you onboard again.

Eagerly waiting to see our app installed in your store.
Shreya Pillai
Customer Success Specialist

Persona Cosmetics

The app does not perform as described. It has multiple issues with showing the wrong colors and even worse is when you disable the app the wrong color variants do not go away. Highly misguided app and should be taken off the app store to protect other shop owners.

WRITTEN IN THE STARS

I deleted this app as I started Turbo Theme and I did not need it anymore, there was a code left behind which kind of f'd up my product page. I am not sure why these apps leave behind a code when I delete them. Idiots wasted a day of mine, I had to delete everything & redo my page.

August 19, 2020

Hi Deepak,

We tried to reach you multiple times over email in the past few days but haven't received any response. Let us assure you that we build our apps with utmost care to make sure it doesn't affect your store even when you uninstall it.

To give you the bigger picture, it's a limitation of Shopify, that apps can't perform any action when you uninstall them, and we know that Shopify is working hard to find a solution for this. All responsible app developers ensure that the code which they are unable to remove from the merchant store doesn't create any error.

In addition, you will find the uninstallation instructions in the app and you can always reach out to the app developer for further help.

Looking forward to your revert, to understand the error you had faced in further detail.

Regards,
Shubham Vats
Merchant Success Manager, StarApps Studio

Inusocks

Cant use the App,
if I want to change something it needs about 8 hours to display it on my website and support doesn't answer me...

November 7, 2019

Hey Silas,

Thanks a ton for your valuable feedback.

The browser cache issue has now been rooted out as it was creating a lot of trouble for merchants. We rethought about how to handle it, and with your feedback, we were able to resolve it. We really can't thank you enough for this.

As you've been our guiding angel, we've made the app free for you. Feel free to re-install it and write back to us so that we can apply the offer.

We are eagerly waiting to see our app installed in your store.

Cheers!