Swatch King ‑ Variants Options

Color Swatch, Variant Image, Variants on Collection Page &..

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Product Swatches, Swatches on Collection Page, Product Groups

Black Dog Testing Site

Time spent using app About 1 month

IF you live on the East Coast stay away from this app! I couldnt get my questions answered or the app even set up due to no support. They offer a messenger option for support but they reply off hours as I assume they are the opposite of Easter Standar time. I could not upload swatches or get anything set up due to no live support agents to help you thought the set up process.

Bad Astronaut

charges you even after cancelling. i have been charged 3 more times since cancelling my plan. currently trying to make sure im not billed againg but i have no access to any billing page from the atm

CBath

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I am having problems with their Variants description app and swatch app and sent them numerous emails asking for help but they would simply ignore you. Have been trying for a month to get help and subscribed to their apps for more than a year. NO SUPPORT AT ALL!
Not sure if they are still in business.

DuruNaru

Time spent using app About 2 hours

When i saw the reviews i really thought that this will help with the variants but instead was a really headache. There is no video (docs) for this app. hard to follow up and you can not customize more likely it takes all the info from what you have and you cant even change the images for the variants and the colors. it is like you got stuck on it. Also, my theme got messed up by the way... in the end this got more expensive. Now i have to find help to fix this problem

February 7, 2022

Hey Rosemary,

We are quite unhappy to see you go, and we'd genuinely like to apologise for the inconvenience caused.

We have tried reaching out to multiple times (d***n***s**p@@gmail.com) over the last few days but we haven't  received any response. We offer support via chat and email and our executives are  available from 8AM-12AM IST to answer your queries and assist you with the app setup.

That said our apps are build with utmost care  so as to not mess up with  theme functionality, we would request you to give us an opportunity to have a look at the issue and fix it so that you dont have to bear any additional cost.

And we take pride in our reviews as they speak for the kind service and product we deliver to our merchants.
We want you to give us another chance and I assure you that we will not let you down. I would request you to please download the app again and let us assist you with your store setup.

Eagerly waiting to see our app installed in your store.
Shreya Pillai
Customer Success Specialist

LOVE MODA

Time spent using app 10 minutes

Not sure how it works on other themes but if your theme is custom made or is modified this app will completely mess up your product page and checkout system. It leaves some code behind on ALL your themes not just the one it is installed in. Lost days of sales because of this bug.

January 11, 2022

Hey Eric!

We're sorry to see you go and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
We tried to reach you multiple times over email (e***.l**e*o*a@gmail.com) in the past few days but haven't received any response. Let us assure you that we build our apps with utmost care to make sure it doesn't affect your store even when you uninstall it.
The app works seamlessly on all themes may it be Shopify, third-party, or highly customized themes. That said if something goes wrong(highly unlikely!), with a few tweaks it can be fixed in a jiffy.
We would request you to please give us another chance to serve you and have you onboard again.

Eagerly waiting to see our app installed in your store.
Shreya Pillai
Customer Success Specialist

Persona Cosmetics

The app does not perform as described. It has multiple issues with showing the wrong colors and even worse is when you disable the app the wrong color variants do not go away. Highly misguided app and should be taken off the app store to protect other shop owners.

WRITTEN IN THE STARS

I deleted this app as I started Turbo Theme and I did not need it anymore, there was a code left behind which kind of f'd up my product page. I am not sure why these apps leave behind a code when I delete them. Idiots wasted a day of mine, I had to delete everything & redo my page.

August 19, 2020

Hi Deepak,

We tried to reach you multiple times over email in the past few days but haven't received any response. Let us assure you that we build our apps with utmost care to make sure it doesn't affect your store even when you uninstall it.

To give you the bigger picture, it's a limitation of Shopify, that apps can't perform any action when you uninstall them, and we know that Shopify is working hard to find a solution for this. All responsible app developers ensure that the code which they are unable to remove from the merchant store doesn't create any error.

In addition, you will find the uninstallation instructions in the app and you can always reach out to the app developer for further help.

Looking forward to your revert, to understand the error you had faced in further detail.

Regards,
Shubham Vats
Merchant Success Manager, StarApps Studio

Inusocks

Location Germany

Cant use the App,
if I want to change something it needs about 8 hours to display it on my website and support doesn't answer me...

November 7, 2019

Hey Silas,

Thanks a ton for your valuable feedback.

The browser cache issue has now been rooted out as it was creating a lot of trouble for merchants. We rethought about how to handle it, and with your feedback, we were able to resolve it. We really can't thank you enough for this.

As you've been our guiding angel, we've made the app free for you. Feel free to re-install it and write back to us so that we can apply the offer.

We are eagerly waiting to see our app installed in your store.

Cheers!