Swatch King ‑ Variant Options

Link Variants as Color Swatch, Variants on Collection Page &..

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Product Swatches, Swatches on Collection Page, Product Groups

Kulohi

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 20 hours

App is pretty good but the customer service is way too slow. Keep in mind if you need assistance quickly.

Lounge

Location Chile
Time spent using app About 2 months

Support is not efficient, they almost never respond, you have to wait 3 to 5 days for an asnswer sometimes. Apps works almost well, it displays very slow in the collections. Update 10/06: I have started conveersationes 1 and 2 weeks ago and they havent answer yet.

Los Colores de la Tierra

Location Guatemala

Update: I've adjusted my review from 5 to 3 star because I've had two open issues/errors with Star Apps and this specific app for the past +2 months. I have tried reaching out to Star Apps 3-4 times on e-mail to get an update. No response and no progress on the issues. It's quite disappointing since this is something affecting my customers' user experience. Original review; I have been looking for something like this app for sooo long. It does exactly what I need (show variants in a nice way AND even connects similar product so they show up like variants). The only negative thing I have to say is that I WISH I HAD FOUND IT SOONER. I'm sure I lost a lot of customers because of not having this app. Better late than never. THANKS to the dev. team for their superb support, kindness, and for developing this APP at a reasonable cost.