Swatch King ‑ Variant Options

Swatch King ‑ Variant Options

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
November 18, 2022

Great and quick help from the support team when needed. They assisted us in everything we asked and solved our problems

Mim Shoes
Spain
October 11, 2022

I am still trying to get used to this app, as it is not very intuitive. However, the customer service has been outstanding, and the more I use it, the more I understand and appreciate its value. Again the assistance I received today allowed me to accomplish my goals and gain a better understanding of the utility. So far, so good.

Ushood
October 9, 2022

I used this app and must say that I really like their swatch bundle options. Also, customer service is great (shoutout Shreya)! The only issue is that I thought I could bundle products together as well, as in make one product from a collection appear on the shop page with variant swatches listed below, but the app doesn't do that as all product variants will still show up on the collection page but with color/swatch options listed below. So, it's 4/5 for now.

SANDE
Kuwait
Time spent using app: 4 months
September 13, 2022

Very useful app.
It helps showing the customers the similar product that you have, and very good customer service.

Heyinz
September 2, 2022

This app does just what our store needs, and always very helpful support! I will recommend to other stores.

TLF Apparel
Time spent using app: 3 months
August 26, 2022

I chose Swatch King to replace the defunct Swatchy. Feature rich. Still decluttering old app remains. Support is working on that. 12 hour time difference can with California can result in days vs. hours.

This Old Toilet
Time spent using app: About 1 month
August 24, 2022

great support - 4 stars because I don't have 100% control over alignment of certain items, and am forced to fix with support. Either way - the support team is always fast and helpful, just extra steps.

MuseumPrints
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
August 11, 2022

Lots of features, great customer service. I've had minor glitches twice, and Riyona has helped me resolve them in under an hour! Thanks Riyona!

A Ware Studio
India
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Edited August 4, 2022

Amazing support! There were some initial issues but Utpal was able to help me with every problem I had.

Styl
Time spent using app: 4 months
July 25, 2022

Muy fácil de configurar, sobretodo para agrupar productos sin necesariamente duplicar los skus internamente en cada uno. Muy buen soporte dentro de la app.

Giani Dafirenze