Swatch King ‑ Variants Options

Color Swatch, Variant Image, Variants on Collection Page &..

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Product Swatches, Swatches on Collection Page, Product Groups

SP Sophia Collection

Easy to manage, easy to use. Works fine when it's working. When it's not, you need to wait a day or two for response.

Bronson

Location China

Very good app, very good service. Many thanks to Utpla for their timely help.
Very good app, very good service. Many thanks to Utpla for their timely help.

EllaeLisque

The Devs needed to modify the code to get it to work, but it works pretty good now. I would still reccomend adding documentation.

Rubina Jewelry

I had some trouble with the app at first, but when I reinstalled it, and added it to my website it worked out after all. The app has worked nicely, and gives the feature of connecting products trough pressing colors. This is a nice feature for my jewelry store. Customer service has been good, as well as the follow up.

Rhose boutique

I used this app to display variants options pictures of my products, i really like how it is presented and structured. Their support is really reactive, it is a pleasure to work with their team.
I really recommend this app.

Service Survival

I use this app for my store it makes it look better with all the different colors for my products and

Lauren Vidal

I have been facing some trouble to import all my color swatches but the support was very helpful ! it will be great to have the functionality to update swatch colors by importing only one file and not go through each product group and update them manually

Vvög

Swatch King shaped app mixed with their other app Variant Image Automator shaped my products pages like i imagined. Both simple to set up and pleasant for customers to navigate with. Fast and efficient support team come with it.

Mute ae

Really like the swatch options for styling selection options. Very prompt support team and features.