Variant Options Swatch King

Variant Options Swatch King

by StarApps Studio

Variant Image, Custom & Color Swatch + Variants on Collection

Maywell Jewelry

I've become addicted to all the apps offered by starapps! They were very easy to set up and did exactly what I wanted them to. My store went from like a 3 to a solid 8.5 in terms of good looks and user friendliness. I needed a few tweaks to get it working perfectly and support jumped right on it for me.

Miss Fleek

I used this App to make my variations. I haved problems to show my own color codes but the support is very quickly and give me a good hand to help. Thanks here to Utpal.

Biobio

Very good, I really liked the app. I needed the support to put the color options on my products and they did it very quickly and as I wanted. I recommend :)

grillrescue

Had an issue with it displaying properly on my site, they immediately added the necessary code to correct it so it now displays perfectly. Does exactly what I need. Easy to use.

dezignables

This app works well with the Variants Automator App. When installing both apps, it allows the variants to switch to show the selected swatch as the main image. This app allowed my store to upload variants within the app instead of having to upload it to assets every time. Very good!

tiivadel

Strongly recommend this app and the service of the team. They are very fast to respond, and all works done by the team were really great and perfect.

myThaiShirt

Fantastic app with awesome support! This app brought order in my shop and makes it look at least 10 times better. The support is super helpful and tries it's best to fix all upcoming issues and answer all my question. I can definately recommend this app. Big thanks to StarAppsStudio!

Merch Archive

I specifically needed swatches for collection pages. After reading through all the swatch apps, I narrowed my search to three that I installed and tested. No app worked right out of the box for my specific needs, however, this won in the end. I'm picky about my site's UX and aesthetics, and between the app's interface and the StarApps team doing a small amount of further customization for me, I got the exact look and functionality I wanted within 48 hours. Their communication was clear and timely. They've been truly wonderful to work with.

October 16, 2020

Thank you so much for such an awesome review, Zachary :) The collection page swatches seem a great asset for your store and we're glad that we're able to make the app work perfectly as you expected.

Feel free to reach out whenever you need any assistance, we’re here to help at all times :)

Vottion

The app does exactly what is expected to do, the support team is just awesome and reliable . jsut the best

Stylestox

Useful app. Now I able to show all the color variants on my collection page. Fast support. Highly recommended.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 29 30