Swatch King ‑ Variant Options

Link Variants as Color Swatch, Variants on Collection Page &..

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Product Swatches, Swatches on Collection Page, Product Groups

Upscale Men's Fashion

Great app, it solve a lot of problem specially with color swatches and the team are realy helpful the fixed my issue very proffesional Thanks you

Creabibenval

Location France

Amazing support really good application i use this app on my website work perfectly thanks Laxmikant for you work

Salty Shaman

It works well and has allowed my products to be grouped the different option display automatically. This has saved me a lot of time.

Monalure

Location Turkey

The app works well and also connecting product groups via tag feature is made easier. Great support service and fast responses ! I'm so glad to use this app !

Bamboo Body

Location Australia

The app works well at displaying swatches for all the variants for a product. Plus the developers are very keen to help!

Snakehive UK

Time spent using app 1 day

Used to set up product swatches on product and collection pages, very responsive and helpful support team.

The Cloudies™

We had a major issue with the app and Utpal helped us on a weekend which was really amazing!! He saved our weekend.

Kas20

Location Netherlands

Besides this amazing app I also want to give a huge compliment to the dev and support team. This is what happend: I've a client (Kas20), and they want a similar design like Ikea (the variant and filter system). In my search for apps I found two good candidates "Swatch King - Variants Options by StarApps Studio" and "Smart Product Filter & Search by Globo". There was only one BIG problem, they where not compatible with eachother or the design I made within the existing theme. When I contact both Globo and StarApps studio I never expected that the result would be an perfect working and intergrated solution of both apps, my code and the theme. I really want to give a shout out to Joel Nguyen (from Globo) and Laxmikant Makone (from StarApps Studio) for thinking outside the box and the readyniss you would expect from top-notch companies. Again, thank you for making my day (and my client)! Many loves from Holland.
Roy from JouwNet

Carmen Liu Lingerie

Incredibly good customer service. Riyona was so helpful installing every element of this app on our site, all VERY quick. Thank you so much

Slidely

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 1 hour

The app is clean and simple to use. The customer support is a 10/10! Shreya helped me customize the look of the swatches in 5 minutes and the result is 200x better than my previous custom-coded app. Definitely recommended!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 89 90