4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ease of use and customization options, particularly for creating product variant options with color swatches, images, or custom texts. It's praised for its seamless integration with Shopify stores and intuitive interface. The app's ability to handle multiple variants on the same product and group products for individual display in a collection is appreciated. Many merchants commend the responsive and dedicated customer support.

March 8, 2021

It's very good, they have variant price linked to products. I recommend it, you won't regret it thought

ANIMARTS
Brazil
Over 1 year using the app
March 5, 2021

The CONNECTED PRODUCTS Option is PERFECT. This helps us overcome the Variant Limit imposed by Shopify while showing all the options for our products on one page. It functions perfectly. Had some issues early on with the import feature, but contacted support and they had it fixed in no time. PERFECT Addition to a great product.

Capel Rugs
5 months using the app
March 4, 2021

Great service support and they handle issues very quick. NICE SERVICE TEAM.
I highly recommend this plugin, their after-sales service is very good, and their team is very professional and can quickly solve my needs.

BUMPSHOW MATERNITY
Hong Kong SAR
3 months using the app
March 3, 2021

The best app to make swatches and make your store look professional. The support is amazing, they reached me out and helped me fix some issues with my Shopify theme even if I was in the trial period.

Momi Bijoux
Italy
About 2 months using the app
March 2, 2021

Very reactive support, I had 2 problems that were solved very quickly. The application itself is great

LIKE A STAR
France
5 months using the app
March 2, 2021

If you're looking for THAT ONE APP that fixes the hiding of your OOS variants. This is it - and it's the most affordable too! Fixes to our issues were quick too. Love it!

Arch Angel Shoes
Singapore
3 months using the app
March 1, 2021

This app does exactly what i want! I can show the diffrent product in exactly the color I want. Plus great support from the crew fixing the problems I had!

NORDIC DISC GOLF
Sweden
About 1 month using the app
February 25, 2021

Love this app! Really helps my customers see the different variant options. :) So far it's been amazing!

Reggaeton Forever
29 days using the app
Edited February 25, 2021

It is my first time using this app, and the experience is great! I am very pleased to receive such prompt responses from the team in assisting me as well.

Shiloh.M
Singapore
28 days using the app
February 24, 2021

I highly recommend! The app itself is brilliant, installation was easy and support is VERY FAST and efficient in helping troubleshoot when we did a theme change.

Paynes Gray