Swatchy Image & Color Swatches

Swatchy Image & Color Swatches

by Cupel Apps

Image swatches & color swatches on any page($25 ONE TIME)

Klassic Kraze

As a startup company, this is a good inexpensive app. It's easy to manage, but if you want swatch color on the product page and the collection page you need to add a code to the collection template, which they will provide the code and instructions. I would have given 5 stars but finding the location where to enter the code was hard. It would be nice if they added the service in their setting instead of adding codes to the collection template.

sputnik shop

テーマによっては、コード編集が必要になりお問い合わせをしたところ開発者さんがすぐに設置をし、カラーまで変更してくれました。購入前のお試し期間でここまで手厚いサポートには感動し、購入しました。一度25ドル払えば、ランニングコストが掛からないところも魅力的です。サポートが英語になりますが、とてもオススメのアプリです!

Saudara

It’s a great app for different product swatches. They helped me do it because I didn’t really know what I was doing. Might take longer that way but I like the overall app

May 15, 2020

Hi Christina
Sorry for the delay, We have been flooded with the support queries. We are trying to give best support each merchant as quick as possible. As this is a customized need, it took some time for the product pages. Anyhow, we have customized product page now to have the swatches to appear.

Regards & Thanks
Swathcy App Team

NIRVANIC

I am trying to get a hold of the support team with no luck. If we were able to find out how to use our swatch pngs instead of product images this would work beautifully. Hope someone can help us.

Kingdom & Will

We were searching for an app to put color variants on our Home Page. This app did well in putting the color variants on the Product Pages. It does have the option to put them on the Collection Pages, but there is coding involved. It would be great if the instructions for coding were on the app's homepage.

PAL and GAL

Great apps! I love the way the Colour Swatch displayed in my website. Thanks Muthu for helping resolved my query.

February 12, 2020

Regards
App Team

Filosophy

The app is super glitchy. I spent two days putting in many colors for my website. When it just randomly would not upload important colors like black, and dark red. I tried to contact them 3 times. No response.

Colette & Sebastian

The app is free and it does everything I need it to do! When you click on the color it switches the photos to the color you selected. Super easy super good. The customer support is amazing! Quick replies and they help customize it to your needs! Thank you Swatchy!

The Hideout Clothing

I have added the code {% include 'collectionswatchsnippet' %} to the collection.liquid file but it's not working. Any solution? I am using Minimal Theme

Tivello

Is a really good app and easy to use. However I requested support on a query and have sent a couple of emails asking for assistance, the emails have simply been ignored and the query remains outstanding.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7