Swatchy

Swatchy

by Cupel Apps

Generates color swatches for color variants automatically

getanybag.com

A fair app that is covering the gap between Shopify and colour swatches! With the help of the staff, I managed to customise my website needs with the app itself. This app has potential and will be perfect and best selling if you can improve the user interface and some functions. Other apps charge you every month! Unacceptable! Choose this one. A happy customer!

VonSavage

App worked during the trial, but once paid for it's "unlocked" version fails to even function at a rudimentary level. Seems like Cupel Apps servers are struggling to me.

Uninstalling the app doesn't remove the changes made to style or templates, you'll have to do that yourself too. Man, this turned into a fiasco.

May 13, 2019

We are sorry for the experience. The problem you are having can be easily solved by contacting our support team. Without knowing the issue, we cannot help. We are looking for your reply describing the problem you are facing.

Swatchy App Team

TomoliOfficial

We used this app to create custom image swatches and it did just that. We had little hiccups due to the custom theme we used but the support was so helpful. Thank you again for the great experience.

April 26, 2019

Thank you for your review. We are working hard to make the app more robust and more user-friendly.

Sexy Threads Boutique

I installed this app, but it never worked. Contacted customer support and waited for 5 days, but never heard from them. I was hoping all the bad reviews here about customer support were wrong, but they were right. This app is a waste of time.

April 24, 2019

We are Sorry for the delay in support. Somehow your email is missed out as it has gone to spam folder in our mail service.

Happy Skin Co

Really good app and amazing service. Our store required basic customisation to this app and the developer/s were happy to help us with our needs. 10/10 app, 11/10 for customer service.

April 24, 2019

Thank you for your honest review. People like you motivates us and help us to serve better.

D-identify

It stopt working and waiting for support now for over 3 weeks no reply from Swatchy even shopify is involved still no reply!!!! oh yeah I paid 50 USD for this bullshit app

April 15, 2019

Hi, We have asked for the store access. Still, we didn't get a response. Anyhow, We have resolved the issue and sent an access request from our side. we regret that the support is delayed.

Coolpebbles

Just what I needed! This app not only takes away the hassle of manually making possible to have color swatches, and automatically takes your variant color!

April 16, 2019

Fashion to Grab

Making fool after install offers 5 days trail. Just delete the app and give them 1 STAR to teach them lesson. Thanks for wasting my time.

March 21, 2019

We are sorry that you have been disappointed. If your store has less than 10 products after trial, the plan will be automatically converted to be a free plan. Can you please contact our support team so that we can rectify the issue you are facing?

Misky & Stone

Updated: The developer finally contacted and updated the script for my store and helped to switch images faster when variant is selected.
Old Review: Paid the full price and have been emailing support over 10x with out a single response since beginning of 2019... Would love to have received a single response... at first it worked and then all of a sudden the js file seems to be missing and support no longer replies..enjoyed it until it no longer worked..

Novella

Crashes/freezes the page... Nice display of swatches though - but makes it unusable when it freezes the page.x

Previous 1 3