Swatchy Color Swatches

Swatchy Color Swatches

by Cupel Apps

Color Swatch | Image Swatch for Variants ($25 ONETIME FEE)

WESENberlin

exactly what I was looking for. After on day (around new year) everything looked as expected and was easy to handle.

H+E Goods Company

We wanted to add color swatches to our product and collection pages. It does work on the product page it adds swatches and you can basically specify what color you want or if you want to add a little part of the product's image. This is good it just takes time. Our store had a color dropdown menu. So when I added this app, it gave me the swatches but the drop-down menu's little arrow stays there for no reason and there is no chance to remove it and it takes about 1-6 seconds to load the swatches to the product page. Also, the old version (drop-down) used to show buyers with lighter color font if any color is out of stock. Now, swatches do not specify if a product is out of stock. In order to figure that out, a buyer needs to choose the color and add it to the cart, and a message will appear which is "The product 'product name - color' is already sold out." The main reason to get this was actually adding it to the collection page. On the app's page, it gives you a code if that will work for you, which did not work on my store. And they offer help if you could not do it. I tried to reach them out a few times but no reply. So, think about it.

December 10, 2020

Thank you for your review. We apologize for the inconvenience caused. We are working on the version 2.0 of the app to load it faster and to be optimized. For your store, we have sent login access request. Kindly approve it. We will implement the swatches for the collection pages and make it load even faster and will customize the theme to remove the old dropdown arrows.

Regards
Swatchy App Team

Doria & Dojola

Update 04/12/2020: Today I received an email from the The Color Swatch Team that they followed up on my reuquest and now the app functions with the debutify Theme. It works perfectly. Since our items are multicoloured, the colour swatch has a great feature for us which makes an automatic snipped of our uploaded article images. Very Cool! highly reccomend and very affordable!
-------------- 02/12/2020
Does not seem to work with debutify theme, I have contacted support a second time now but no answer. Its a shame, this app looks cool and I would love to use it.

Clara Aestas

This is the best app to show swatches variant. The developer is always available and he helped me a lot in implementing the app. I like the one time payment instead of monthly fee. Be different like other app. Thank u!

MX Worldwide STORE | by MAXIM'S

Great app. Works perfect. We love the image color swatches. And we like the one time payment instead of monthly fee.

Sol Creation

too bad, the color swatches on the collections page have display problems when using smarthphone and no answer even after several attempts to contact them.

YoxHome

Extremely satisfied with the app . Had an issue in the beginning but the support team fixed it within 3 days
Thanks!!

NECKLA

Why I paid for the purchase and set it up, but the product page of the store does not display the effect. If there is a setup tutorial, it will be more perfect. Can customer service help me solve it? Thank you

Roga Yoga

Update #2: They have successfully improved the image quality, extremely happy with the results and attentiveness in their assistance. Highly Recommend!

Update: they have successfully added the swatches to the collection pages, however, the images appear super blurry when the swatch is clicked on.....any solutions??

Works for product pages....but haven't received any help implementing onto my collection pages. Still waiting...

Cult169

Brilliant, just what i needed! Muthu is super helpful- Set it up for me in a jiffy. Color swatches in product/ collection pages with roll overs.

September 10, 2020

Hi
Thank you for your review.

Regards & Best wishes