Swatchy

Swatchy

by Cupel Apps

Generates color swatches for color variants automatically

Misky & Stone

Updated: The developer finally contacted and updated the script for my store and helped to switch images faster when variant is selected.
Old Review: Paid the full price and have been emailing support over 10x with out a single response since beginning of 2019... Would love to have received a single response... at first it worked and then all of a sudden the js file seems to be missing and support no longer replies..enjoyed it until it no longer worked..

Novella

Crashes/freezes the page... Nice display of swatches though - but makes it unusable when it freezes the page.x

Rags|Tags|Bags

This app probably has potential, but unfortunately support was unresponsive. It offers a 4 day free trial. I hoped to see the app working before the end of the trial and reached out to support forhelp , but it didn't happen. I emailed several times for updates, but never received a reply.

AND1.com

Really great app. Worked with Muthu and he was EXTREMELY helpful and accommodating with every change I needed, as specific as they were. I highly recommend this app--I tried 6 other swatch apps before trying this one out, and now I am a customer for life. You won't go wrong here. 6 stars.

Fashion-Shano

i like it but i think it must bee free becouse its says its free when you download it ! They want to charge me for 50$

Happy Skin Co

I searched a long time trying to find the best swatch app, and this is the one. It does exactly what I want it to do, and the support team were very efficient with the setup process. Great app!

Printo.bg

Perfect Tapp, very attractive and catchy. Increased my sales and user expirience twice as for 2 months

DEj KidS

I use this app to help me show color variants of products on my collections page as well as my product pages and it does exactly what I wanted. The support for the app is fantastic - after emailing them with my queries I had quick responses and they helped my with setting up my swatches and also amending my code in order for it to work on my collection pages. Great App - recommended.

republic del sol

Asked a question of support and no one answered me. I guess no one is home after you pay for the app? The app doesn't put the swatches on the collection pages only the product pages and i submitted a question to support and no one has gotten back to me in a week.

Allsops

App works perfectly.
I asked for support to get some things customised and they were happy to help and was very fast support.

Previous 1 3