Swatchy Color Swatches

Swatchy Color Swatches

by Cupel Apps

Display variants as color swatch or image swatch ($25 only)

InMove

We love this app. As a store newly transferred to Shopify from our previous system, we were disappointed to learn we couldn't have colour variants listed on the website as separate products without creating separate products of each colour. Other apps that make this possible...

smasha.se

This app is great! Only problem is that the swatches loading speed needs to be faster. If you have any tips or tricks, please let me know.

zenlifed

The best for variant colors. it's simple and user-friendly. I can show for my store the product colors

paachyy

Please provide Free trial. Before knowing the service, Not possible to buy the app blindly. Thank you

February 17, 2021

Thank you for your review. We do offer 5 days free trial. I think you have missed to notice. Kindly let me know, if you are reinstalling so that We will double check to make sure that the free trial is enforced.

Thanks & Regards
Swatchy App Team

Big Guys Menswear

This app is absolutely tremendous to use. Love everything the support team did for me. Only reason they are getting 4 stars, is because they could of responded better or provided an email acknowledgement just notifying you that they are working on it or be incontact within a certain time frame. Overall though the work they did and they app is outstanding.

WESENberlin

exactly what I was looking for. After on day (around new year) everything looked as expected and was easy to handle.

H+E Goods Company

We wanted to add color swatches to our product and collection pages. It does work on the product page it adds swatches and you can basically specify what color you want or if you want to add a little part of the product's image. This is good it just takes time. Our store had a color dropdown menu. So when I added this app, it gave me the swatches but the drop-down menu's little arrow stays there for no reason and there is no chance to remove it and it takes about 1-6 seconds to load the swatches to the product page. Also, the old version (drop-down) used to show buyers with lighter color font if any color is out of stock. Now, swatches do not specify if a product is out of stock. In order to figure that out, a buyer needs to choose the color and add it to the cart, and a message will appear which is "The product 'product name - color' is already sold out." The main reason to get this was actually adding it to the collection page. On the app's page, it gives you a code if that will work for you, which did not work on my store. And they offer help if you could not do it. I tried to reach them out a few times but no reply. So, think about it.

December 10, 2020

Thank you for your review. We apologize for the inconvenience caused. We are working on the version 2.0 of the app to load it faster and to be optimized. For your store, we have sent login access request. Kindly approve it. We will implement the swatches for the collection pages and make it load even faster and will customize the theme to remove the old dropdown arrows.

Regards
Swatchy App Team

Doria & Dojola

Update 04/12/2020: Today I received an email from the The Color Swatch Team that they followed up on my reuquest and now the app functions with the debutify Theme. It works perfectly. Since our items are multicoloured, the colour swatch has a great feature for us which makes an automatic snipped of our uploaded article images. Very Cool! highly reccomend and very affordable!
-------------- 02/12/2020
Does not seem to work with debutify theme, I have contacted support a second time now but no answer. Its a shame, this app looks cool and I would love to use it.

Clara Aestas

This is the best app to show swatches variant. The developer is always available and he helped me a lot in implementing the app. I like the one time payment instead of monthly fee. Be different like other app. Thank u!

MX Worldwide STORE | by MAXIM'S

Great app. Works perfect. We love the image color swatches. And we like the one time payment instead of monthly fee.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8