Swatchy Color Swatches

Swatchy Color Swatches

by Cupel Apps

Color Swatches on collection and product page

Kingdom & Will

We were searching for an app to put color variants on our Home Page. This app did well in putting the color variants on the Product Pages. It does have the option to put them on the Collection Pages, but there is coding involved. It would be great if the instructions for coding were on the app's homepage.

PAL and GAL

Great apps! I love the way the Colour Swatch displayed in my website. Thanks Muthu for helping resolved my query.

February 12, 2020

Regards
App Team

Filosophy

The app is super glitchy. I spent two days putting in many colors for my website. When it just randomly would not upload important colors like black, and dark red. I tried to contact them 3 times. No response.

Colette & Sebastian

The app is free and it does everything I need it to do! When you click on the color it switches the photos to the color you selected. Super easy super good. The customer support is amazing! Quick replies and they help customize it to your needs! Thank you Swatchy!

The Hideout Clothing

I have added the code {% include 'collectionswatchsnippet' %} to the collection.liquid file but it's not working. Any solution? I am using Minimal Theme

Tivello

Is a really good app and easy to use. However I requested support on a query and have sent a couple of emails asking for assistance, the emails have simply been ignored and the query remains outstanding.

AnimalStories.shop

The application works well and I have not found it difficult to make it work with an automatic installation on the theme in use.

familyclothing253

still learning but I like what I see.the good thing its free I didn't pay anything.it made colors and variants easy to work

Royal Petz Store

Does what it needs to do and also free app. Worked like a charm in 5 seconds upon installation, I wasted HOURS trying to do this manually before because shopify doesn't provide a stupid color swatch option which is absolutely ridiculous. Very very happy, you earned my love. Thanks.

thefitventure

We have added the code {% include 'collectionswatchsnippet' %} to the collection.liquid file but its not working. Any solution?

January 13, 2020

Thank you for your review. We have asked for access to the store and you have granted us access and we have now implemented the swatches on the collection page.

Regards