Color Swatches

Color Swatches | Reviews

by Cupel Apps

Color Swatch & Image Swatch ($25 only)

Jenston Girl

Unless you are familiar with coding don't even bother installing this app, customer service is nonexistent.

KISS mineral

Fantastic. But the dashboard is limited and support is also limited. Thus need to get the app store to get more information or support.

Simply Merino Canada

The app works, but expect to be constantly emailing support. So many times the app does not sync properly. However, right now everything is working smoothly so that is great. I will see how the next few months go. Support at times is very unresponsive. I have been emailing them since day one and it has been such a headache. Wish we chose a different app but we are too far in.

LE FLEURISTE®

DON'T INSTALL THIS! Paid $25 only to find this app is highly unresponsive and with serious problems, I have to contact their support to adjust the tiniest setting on the swatch every time, it does not update/ sync itself which is a joke. Defies the whole purpose of installing an app because there is nothing you can do at your end. Support is not responsive at all. Even when I disabled the app, everything is still there, I have to delete the code myself to make it go away. DELETING THIS APP and requesting a refund!

August 20, 2021

Thank you for your review. We have refunded the $25 and we have corrected ourselves to make the app better. The issue was due to the customization done to the store and we have missed to update the app to make automatic sync.

Gioja

Love this app , I tried it for the first time and it looks great, I hope they will also put other features. It helped me and my customers to have a better view of the different variants.

TMEDCO

Es lo que uno necesita para que un producto proyecte el color que necesita. en cuanto la instale ella carga los colores que necesito

InMove

We love this app. As a store newly transferred to Shopify from our previous system, we were disappointed to learn we couldn't have colour variants listed on the website as separate products without creating separate products of each colour. Other apps that make this possible...

smasha.se

This app is great! Only problem is that the swatches loading speed needs to be faster. If you have any tips or tricks, please let me know.

zenlifed

The best for variant colors. it's simple and user-friendly. I can show for my store the product colors

paachyy

Please provide Free trial. Before knowing the service, Not possible to buy the app blindly. Thank you

February 17, 2021

Thank you for your review. We do offer 5 days free trial. I think you have missed to notice. Kindly let me know, if you are reinstalling so that We will double check to make sure that the free trial is enforced.

Thanks & Regards