Swatchy

Swatchy

by Cupel Apps

Generates color swatches for color variants automatically

Renewing

Great app, it is exactly what I wanted to do easily
Great app, it is exactly what I wanted to do easily

Far & Away

Great support helps us a lot. They've also waived the subscription fee as we are a new store that do not have many products

FightShopTurkey

This is such a great app, making the color options easy to setup for the seller and easy to use for the buyer.

Scrubs Connect

LOve the app, so good so far! Recommend 100% The best app for products options colors available. Thank You

Moonchild Yoga Wear

This app did exactly what we wanted it to do. It take a swatch of our actual product image and makes it into a color choice for each product. The standard setup did hit a few white spots on our images but the Swatchy team did a great job in customizing it for us at no additional cost. I like that it is a one time fee instead of a monthly subscription. Good value for money and great app.

Officialjefe1

very every awesome omg i loved it some much not gonna lie it came in clutch so yea i would recommend this 100 percent

PlayLounge

So far this is a great app and great support. They modified the code to work with my needs in a very timely manner. Highly recommended.

Refined Wears

was only showing 1 image for 1 variant/size for some products but they helped and fixed the problem, still deciding if and when to get this app in full
I recommend if you are looking to help beginners then make it free and charge a 0.20 - 0.50 per order would be a great approach

July 4, 2019

Hi Refined Wears,
Reply Update on July 9, 2019: We have sent an access request to the store owner well before the store owner writes this review (before July-4-2019). And again on July-4th 2019, we have sent the request, finally, the store owner gave access(maybe he missed out the email?). Then we have customized the app for the store and Send intimation to the store. Still waiting for the reply.

Original Reply:
Thank you for your review. We regret that you have faced inconvenience when installing the app. We have sent an access request to your store yesterday. And again today we have sent the request. If you have not received the email, Kindly create a staff account for us. We will help in installing the app asap.

Regards
Swatchy App Team

getanybag.com

A fair app that is covering the gap between Shopify and colour swatches! With the help of the staff, I managed to customise my website needs with the app itself. This app has potential and will be perfect and best selling if you can improve the user interface and some functions. Other apps charge you every month! Unacceptable! Choose this one. A happy customer!

TomoliOfficial

We used this app to create custom image swatches and it did just that. We had little hiccups due to the custom theme we used but the support was so helpful. Thank you again for the great experience.

April 26, 2019

Thank you for your review. We are working hard to make the app more robust and more user-friendly.

Previous 1 3