Swatchy

Swatchy

by Cupel Apps

Generates color swatches for color variants automatically

Happy Skin Co

Really good app and amazing service. Our store required basic customisation to this app and the developer/s were happy to help us with our needs. 10/10 app, 11/10 for customer service.

April 24, 2019

Thank you for your honest review. People like you motivates us and help us to serve better.

Misky & Stone

Updated: The developer finally contacted and updated the script for my store and helped to switch images faster when variant is selected.
Old Review: Paid the full price and have been emailing support over 10x with out a single response since beginning of 2019... Would love to have received a single response... at first it worked and then all of a sudden the js file seems to be missing and support no longer replies..enjoyed it until it no longer worked..

AND1.com

Really great app. Worked with Muthu and he was EXTREMELY helpful and accommodating with every change I needed, as specific as they were. I highly recommend this app--I tried 6 other swatch apps before trying this one out, and now I am a customer for life. You won't go wrong here. 6 stars.

Happy Skin Co

I searched a long time trying to find the best swatch app, and this is the one. It does exactly what I want it to do, and the support team were very efficient with the setup process. Great app!

Printo.bg

Perfect Tapp, very attractive and catchy. Increased my sales and user expirience twice as for 2 months

DEj KidS

I use this app to help me show color variants of products on my collections page as well as my product pages and it does exactly what I wanted. The support for the app is fantastic - after emailing them with my queries I had quick responses and they helped my with setting up my swatches and also amending my code in order for it to work on my collection pages. Great App - recommended.

republic del sol

Asked a question of support and no one answered me. I guess no one is home after you pay for the app? The app doesn't put the swatches on the collection pages only the product pages and i submitted a question to support and no one has gotten back to me in a week.

Allsops

App works perfectly.
I asked for support to get some things customised and they were happy to help and was very fast support.

Talking Out Of Turn Wholesale

Easy to install and great customer support acts quickly and will recommend to others!

Bay Area Pocket Change

I am giving 5 stars because they are extremely helpful when I am having any type of issue with the swatches. They reply within the day and even write code to work with your theme.