Color Swatches

Color Swatch & Image Swatch ($25 only)

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Bargainbaitbox

The app is awesome and is a must for any website.

I have tested my store with and without Swatchy, and I have at least double the amount of conversions thanks to the app.

Muthu is awesome and quick to respond to any issue you might have with a custom theme.

5 stars all the way for this app!

Luxurykids

Useful app with a very responsive team!

I was looking for this solution for quite a while and there are no other alternatives for the moment.
This app does exactly what it describes, and I must highlight a very distinctive feature - you DON'T have to add variant images one-by-one for each product. App automatically extracts them and presents as Color options.

I had minor design inconsistencies and app team has fixed them in less than a day!

Don't be mislead by the fact this app is not popular yet - give it a try and you won't be disappointed.

Cosy Store

A very good apps for store . Recommend for other user install this apps

Offshoreapparel Com

Works perfectly. I even had it customized to grey out the size icons for out of stock sizes.

Thanks!

Vaping Goods

This plugin is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Garboandkelly

Excellent product and services was incredible Muthu who developed the App was only too happy to help, this was the only product I found that suited my site A big thank you!!

1 2 3 5 Next