Swatchy

Swatchy

by Cupel Apps

Generates color swatches for color variants automatically

VonSavage

App worked during the trial, but once paid for it's "unlocked" version fails to even function at a rudimentary level. Seems like Cupel Apps servers are struggling to me.

Uninstalling the app doesn't remove the changes made to style or templates, you'll have to do that yourself too. Man, this turned into a fiasco.

May 13, 2019

We are sorry for the experience. The problem you are having can be easily solved by contacting our support team. Without knowing the issue, we cannot help. We are looking for your reply describing the problem you are facing.

Swatchy App Team

Sexy Threads Boutique

I installed this app, but it never worked. Contacted customer support and waited for 5 days, but never heard from them. I was hoping all the bad reviews here about customer support were wrong, but they were right. This app is a waste of time.

April 24, 2019

We are Sorry for the delay in support. Somehow your email is missed out as it has gone to spam folder in our mail service.

D-identify

It stopt working and waiting for support now for over 3 weeks no reply from Swatchy even shopify is involved still no reply!!!! oh yeah I paid 50 USD for this bullshit app

April 15, 2019

Hi, We have asked for the store access. Still, we didn't get a response. Anyhow, We have resolved the issue and sent an access request from our side. we regret that the support is delayed.

Fashion to Grab

Making fool after install offers 5 days trail. Just delete the app and give them 1 STAR to teach them lesson. Thanks for wasting my time.

March 21, 2019

We are sorry that you have been disappointed. If your store has less than 10 products after trial, the plan will be automatically converted to be a free plan. Can you please contact our support team so that we can rectify the issue you are facing?

Rags|Tags|Bags

This app probably has potential, but unfortunately support was unresponsive. It offers a 4 day free trial. I hoped to see the app working before the end of the trial and reached out to support forhelp , but it didn't happen. I emailed several times for updates, but never received a reply.

May 14, 2019

Thank you for your feedback and we regret that you have been disappointed. An email would have been solved this. We could have been extended the free trial.

Regards
Swatchy App Team

Fashion-Shano

i like it but i think it must bee free becouse its says its free when you download it ! They want to charge me for 50$

Lih Laurier

No support, don't waste your time on this app

Graftedhardware Com

If you love wasting time and money then this is the app for you. It comes with no instructions on how to set up your swatches. No instructions at all not even a little bit Worst app ever. Keep your insanity and DONT BUY THIS PLEASE

Ozf Designs

Sorry but now way to configure this. If I had a swatch shop it may be useful