Swatchy Color Swatch

Swatchy Color Swatch

by Cupel Apps

Color Swatches on collection and product page

Filosophy

The app is super glitchy. I spent two days putting in many colors for my website. When it just randomly would not upload important colors like black, and dark red. I tried to contact them 3 times. No response.

Ettika

Horrible customer service. E-mailed before installing the app with a question, no response. Finally went ahead and installed and needed help getting it to appear on collection pages, almost 3 weeks later and still no solution. And silence on support's end for the past 2 weeks even with multiple follow ups. This app is not worth the hassle, we found a different one.

December 6, 2019

dogstar australia

Waste of time. Swatches don't match the colour go the item at all... in fact the black swatch was displaying name 'mandarin'
Contacted support - 5 days after they gave random advice about choosing from a colour pallet. Doesn't do what it says and support is minimal.

October 23, 2019

Thank you for your review. The problem you are facing is not related to our app. Instead, the variant images are not assigned properly for the variants in shopify's products section. If you need help in assigning the images, kindly give access to the products section, we will gladly help you.

Mettalusso Love + Luxury

It did not help me. They answered right away when needed a line of code but have emailed them 3 times for follow up needs and no answer whatsoever.

grupo de ventas

it says its free but you have nothing free with this app you have to pay for each swatch for the app to work

July 9, 2019

Thank you for your response. Our app is free for stores with less than 10 products in total which is clearly mentioned in the app listing. We have found that your store has more than 10 products which come under the paid plan and we offer 5 days free trial. If you have fewer than 10 products, kindly contact our support team, we are happy to help to resolve your issue.

VonSavage

App worked during the trial, but once paid for it's "unlocked" version fails to even function at a rudimentary level. Seems like Cupel Apps servers are struggling to me.

Uninstalling the app doesn't remove the changes made to style or templates, you'll have to do that yourself too. Man, this turned into a fiasco.

May 13, 2019

We are sorry for the experience. The problem you are having can be easily solved by contacting our support team. Without knowing the issue, we cannot help. We are looking for your reply describing the problem you are facing.

Sexy Threads Boutique

I installed this app, but it never worked. Contacted customer support and waited for 5 days, but never heard from them. I was hoping all the bad reviews here about customer support were wrong, but they were right. This app is a waste of time.

April 24, 2019

We are Sorry for the delay in support. Somehow your email is missed out as it has gone to spam folder in our mail service.

D-identify

It stopt working and waiting for support now for over 3 weeks no reply from Swatchy even shopify is involved still no reply!!!! oh yeah I paid 50 USD for this bullshit app

April 15, 2019

Hi, We have asked for the store access. Still, we didn't get a response. Anyhow, We have resolved the issue and sent an access request from our side. we regret that the support is delayed.

Fashion to Grab

Making fool after install offers 5 days trail. Just delete the app and give them 1 STAR to teach them lesson. Thanks for wasting my time.

March 21, 2019

We are sorry that you have been disappointed. If your store has less than 10 products after trial, the plan will be automatically converted to be a free plan. Can you please contact our support team so that we can rectify the issue you are facing?

Rags|Tags|Bags

This app probably has potential, but unfortunately support was unresponsive. It offers a 4 day free trial. I hoped to see the app working before the end of the trial and reached out to support forhelp , but it didn't happen. I emailed several times for updates, but never received a reply.

May 14, 2019

Thank you for your feedback and we regret that you have been disappointed. An email would have been solved this. We could have been extended the free trial.

Previous 1