Swatchy Color Swatches

Swatchy Color Swatches

by Cupel Apps

Display variants as color swatch or image swatch ($25 only)

H+E Goods Company

We wanted to add color swatches to our product and collection pages. It does work on the product page it adds swatches and you can basically specify what color you want or if you want to add a little part of the product's image. This is good it just takes time. Our store had a color dropdown menu. So when I added this app, it gave me the swatches but the drop-down menu's little arrow stays there for no reason and there is no chance to remove it and it takes about 1-6 seconds to load the swatches to the product page. Also, the old version (drop-down) used to show buyers with lighter color font if any color is out of stock. Now, swatches do not specify if a product is out of stock. In order to figure that out, a buyer needs to choose the color and add it to the cart, and a message will appear which is "The product 'product name - color' is already sold out." The main reason to get this was actually adding it to the collection page. On the app's page, it gives you a code if that will work for you, which did not work on my store. And they offer help if you could not do it. I tried to reach them out a few times but no reply. So, think about it.

December 10, 2020

Thank you for your review. We apologize for the inconvenience caused. We are working on the version 2.0 of the app to load it faster and to be optimized. For your store, we have sent login access request. Kindly approve it. We will implement the swatches for the collection pages and make it load even faster and will customize the theme to remove the old dropdown arrows.

Sol Creation

too bad, the color swatches on the collections page have display problems when using smarthphone and no answer even after several attempts to contact them.

Doreen Sélly Shoes

Not reliable. You need to keep an eye on this from time to time to make sure that it works as it's supposed to. I just realized that some of my products didn't have the color swatches. Now, the color swatch don't work unless I use image swatches. I've had to disable and reenable the app again to get it to work and even at that, the colors still don't work. Their support team hasn't taken care of the issue 72 hours later.
Very disappointed.

August 28, 2020

Thank you for your review. We have customized the swatch patch as per your need on August 26, 2020. Is there anything more we have to do, kindly let us know. We are trying to reduce our response time.

Thanks & Regards

Filosophy

The app is super glitchy. I spent two days putting in many colors for my website. When it just randomly would not upload important colors like black, and dark red. I tried to contact them 3 times. No response.

Ettika

Horrible customer service. E-mailed before installing the app with a question, no response. Finally went ahead and installed and needed help getting it to appear on collection pages, almost 3 weeks later and still no solution. And silence on support's end for the past 2 weeks even with multiple follow ups. This app is not worth the hassle, we found a different one.

December 6, 2019

dogstar australia

Waste of time. Swatches don't match the colour go the item at all... in fact the black swatch was displaying name 'mandarin'
Contacted support - 5 days after they gave random advice about choosing from a colour pallet. Doesn't do what it says and support is minimal.

October 23, 2019

Thank you for your review. The problem you are facing is not related to our app. Instead, the variant images are not assigned properly for the variants in shopify's products section. If you need help in assigning the images, kindly give access to the products section, we will gladly help you.

Mettalusso Love + Luxury

It did not help me. They answered right away when needed a line of code but have emailed them 3 times for follow up needs and no answer whatsoever.

grupo de ventas

it says its free but you have nothing free with this app you have to pay for each swatch for the app to work

July 9, 2019

Thank you for your response. Our app is free for stores with less than 10 products in total which is clearly mentioned in the app listing. We have found that your store has more than 10 products which come under the paid plan and we offer 5 days free trial. If you have fewer than 10 products, kindly contact our support team, we are happy to help to resolve your issue.

VonSavage

App worked during the trial, but once paid for it's "unlocked" version fails to even function at a rudimentary level. Seems like Cupel Apps servers are struggling to me.

Uninstalling the app doesn't remove the changes made to style or templates, you'll have to do that yourself too. Man, this turned into a fiasco.

May 13, 2019

We are sorry for the experience. The problem you are having can be easily solved by contacting our support team. Without knowing the issue, we cannot help. We are looking for your reply describing the problem you are facing.

Sexy Threads Boutique

I installed this app, but it never worked. Contacted customer support and waited for 5 days, but never heard from them. I was hoping all the bad reviews here about customer support were wrong, but they were right. This app is a waste of time.

April 24, 2019

We are Sorry for the delay in support. Somehow your email is missed out as it has gone to spam folder in our mail service.

Previous 1