Swatchy Color Swatches

Swatchy Color Swatches

by Cupel Apps

Display variants as color swatch or image swatch ($25 only)

paachyy

Please provide Free trial. Before knowing the service, Not possible to buy the app blindly. Thank you

February 17, 2021

Thank you for your review. We do offer 5 days free trial. I think you have missed to notice. Kindly let me know, if you are reinstalling so that We will double check to make sure that the free trial is enforced.

Thanks & Regards
Swatchy App Team

NECKLA

Why I paid for the purchase and set it up, but the product page of the store does not display the effect. If there is a setup tutorial, it will be more perfect. Can customer service help me solve it? Thank you

NIRVANIC

I am trying to get a hold of the support team with no luck. If we were able to find out how to use our swatch pngs instead of product images this would work beautifully. Hope someone can help us.

Tivello

Is a really good app and easy to use. However I requested support on a query and have sent a couple of emails asking for assistance, the emails have simply been ignored and the query remains outstanding.

Kalumno™ Bikini

I Tryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

ALONGFIT

would like to try.hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh very useful

July 4, 2019