Swatchy Image & Color Swatches

Swatchy Image & Color Swatches

by Cupel Apps

Image swatches & color swatches on any page($25 ONE TIME)

Klassic Kraze

As a startup company, this is a good inexpensive app. It's easy to manage, but if you want swatch color on the product page and the collection page you need to add a code to the collection template, which they will provide the code and instructions. I would have given 5 stars but finding the location where to enter the code was hard. It would be nice if they added the service in their setting instead of adding codes to the collection template.

Saudara

It’s a great app for different product swatches. They helped me do it because I didn’t really know what I was doing. Might take longer that way but I like the overall app

May 15, 2020

Hi Christina
Sorry for the delay, We have been flooded with the support queries. We are trying to give best support each merchant as quick as possible. As this is a customized need, it took some time for the product pages. Anyhow, we have customized product page now to have the swatches to appear.

Regards & Thanks
Swathcy App Team

Kingdom & Will

We were searching for an app to put color variants on our Home Page. This app did well in putting the color variants on the Product Pages. It does have the option to put them on the Collection Pages, but there is coding involved. It would be great if the instructions for coding were on the app's homepage.

PAL and GAL

Great apps! I love the way the Colour Swatch displayed in my website. Thanks Muthu for helping resolved my query.

February 12, 2020

Regards
App Team

The Hideout Clothing

I have added the code {% include 'collectionswatchsnippet' %} to the collection.liquid file but it's not working. Any solution? I am using Minimal Theme

thefitventure

We have added the code {% include 'collectionswatchsnippet' %} to the collection.liquid file but its not working. Any solution?

January 13, 2020

Thank you for your review. We have asked for access to the store and you have granted us access and we have now implemented the swatches on the collection page.

Regards
Swatchy App Team

comprainteligentestore

Bizbiz38

nice!! app for shop !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

July 4, 2019

Coolpebbles

Just what I needed! This app not only takes away the hassle of manually making possible to have color swatches, and automatically takes your variant color!

April 16, 2019