Swatchy Color Swatches

Swatchy Color Swatches

by Cupel Apps

Color Swatch | Image Swatch for Variants ($25 ONETIME FEE)

WESENberlin

exactly what I was looking for. After on day (around new year) everything looked as expected and was easy to handle.

Doria & Dojola

Update 04/12/2020: Today I received an email from the The Color Swatch Team that they followed up on my reuquest and now the app functions with the debutify Theme. It works perfectly. Since our items are multicoloured, the colour swatch has a great feature for us which makes an automatic snipped of our uploaded article images. Very Cool! highly reccomend and very affordable!
-------------- 02/12/2020
Does not seem to work with debutify theme, I have contacted support a second time now but no answer. Its a shame, this app looks cool and I would love to use it.

Clara Aestas

This is the best app to show swatches variant. The developer is always available and he helped me a lot in implementing the app. I like the one time payment instead of monthly fee. Be different like other app. Thank u!

MX Worldwide STORE | by MAXIM'S

Great app. Works perfect. We love the image color swatches. And we like the one time payment instead of monthly fee.

YoxHome

Extremely satisfied with the app . Had an issue in the beginning but the support team fixed it within 3 days
Thanks!!

Roga Yoga

Update #2: They have successfully improved the image quality, extremely happy with the results and attentiveness in their assistance. Highly Recommend!

Update: they have successfully added the swatches to the collection pages, however, the images appear super blurry when the swatch is clicked on.....any solutions??

Works for product pages....but haven't received any help implementing onto my collection pages. Still waiting...

Cult169

Brilliant, just what i needed! Muthu is super helpful- Set it up for me in a jiffy. Color swatches in product/ collection pages with roll overs.

September 10, 2020

Hi
Thank you for your review.

Regards & Best wishes
Swatchy App Team

Doreen Sélly Shoes

Extremely satisfied with the app for my shoe website. Had an issue in the beginning but the support team logged into my backend and fixed it. I've purchased the app.
Thanks!!

August 28, 2020

Thank you for your review. We have customized the swatch patch as per your need on August 26, 2020. Is there anything more we have to do, kindly let us know. We are trying to reduce our response time.

Thanks & Regards
Swatchy App Team

sputnik shop

テーマによっては、コード編集が必要になりお問い合わせをしたところ開発者さんがすぐに設置をし、カラーまで変更してくれました。購入前のお試し期間でここまで手厚いサポートには感動し、購入しました。一度25ドル払えば、ランニングコストが掛からないところも魅力的です。サポートが英語になりますが、とてもオススメのアプリです!

Colette & Sebastian

The app is free and it does everything I need it to do! When you click on the color it switches the photos to the color you selected. Super easy super good. The customer support is amazing! Quick replies and they help customize it to your needs! Thank you Swatchy!

Previous 1 3 4 5