Color Swatches

Color Swatches | Reviews

by Cupel Apps

Color Swatch & Image Swatch ($25 only)

KISS mineral

Fantastic. But the dashboard is limited and support is also limited. Thus need to get the app store to get more information or support.

InMove

We love this app. As a store newly transferred to Shopify from our previous system, we were disappointed to learn we couldn't have colour variants listed on the website as separate products without creating separate products of each colour. Other apps that make this possible...

zenlifed

The best for variant colors. it's simple and user-friendly. I can show for my store the product colors

WESENberlin

exactly what I was looking for. After on day (around new year) everything looked as expected and was easy to handle.

Doria & Dojola

Update 04/12/2020: Today I received an email from the The Color Swatch Team that they followed up on my reuquest and now the app functions with the debutify Theme. It works perfectly. Since our items are multicoloured, the colour swatch has a great feature for us which makes an automatic snipped of our uploaded article images. Very Cool! highly reccomend and very affordable!
-------------- 02/12/2020
Does not seem to work with debutify theme, I have contacted support a second time now but no answer. Its a shame, this app looks cool and I would love to use it.

Clara Aestas

This is the best app to show swatches variant. The developer is always available and he helped me a lot in implementing the app. I like the one time payment instead of monthly fee. Be different like other app. Thank u!

MX Worldwide STORE | by MAXIM'S

Great app. Works perfect. We love the image color swatches. And we like the one time payment instead of monthly fee.

YoxHome

Extremely satisfied with the app . Had an issue in the beginning but the support team fixed it within 3 days
Thanks!!

Roga Yoga

Update #2: They have successfully improved the image quality, extremely happy with the results and attentiveness in their assistance. Highly Recommend!

Update: they have successfully added the swatches to the collection pages, however, the images appear super blurry when the swatch is clicked on.....any solutions??

Works for product pages....but haven't received any help implementing onto my collection pages. Still waiting...

Cult169

Brilliant, just what i needed! Muthu is super helpful- Set it up for me in a jiffy. Color swatches in product/ collection pages with roll overs.

September 10, 2020

Hi
Thank you for your review.

Regards & Best wishes