Variant Title King

Variant Title King

by StarApps Studio

Add Product Options, Variant Name & SKU to Product Title

Doji Natural Products

Does what it says. No problems. Other apps from the same developers are great too. Support is good too, any time I've needed anything they respond within 24 hrs

CK Swagworks

Honestly, I just love all the apps from StarApps Studio. They're good, solid apps to begin with, but what really puts them over the top is the fast, fantastic service. Awesome team + awesome apps = BIG LOVES from Cheeky Kea!

Bolder Athletic Wear

Performs a very simple function, but one that's super helpful and can make your products look way more professional. Kudos to StarApps, they really do understand variants like no one else (honestly, maybe even better than Shopify). For the free price, definitely download it just to see what it does and learn a bit more about StarApps.

All Kinds of Kind

I do not often leave reviews, but this app and team behind it is outstanding. Customer support is some of the best I've had from any developer. All inquiries were answered very quickly and kindly. Outstanding product - we've seen a jump in conversion since using the app. Highly recommend!

Vidlogix

The app helps level the playing field with our competitors and provides a more enjoyable shopping experience for our customers. Good app, service, and support.

EVO OUTLAND

Firstly, thank you for being so kind as to offer this for free, when other app makers try to charge subscription based fees for simple things like this. It's a breath of fresh air!

The app works as intended, but does not seem to work on mobile. I am using Debut, and the only customization I made is to have the product change when variant image is clicked, and also show variant products in collection.

Any idea how I can get this to work on mobile? Desktop is fine. Thanks!

Fête Furs

Works exactly as described, easy to install and a great simple problem solver. No coding or fiddling required. When my store gets profitable I'll look into the paid apps. Thanks.

Rez

The app does the job and there is a great customer service! I would recommend variant title king if you need it.

Paradise Ranch Designs

Excellent app - Easy to install & does just what it says! I had a question and the support was excellent too!

E Tronic Edge

Does exactly what you would expect it to do. Simple and Clear way to show your customer what they are buying.

Previous 1