Variant Image Penguin

Variant Image Penguin

by VIP App

Assign multiple images to variants, clean up your product page

VieuX Eyewear

I've used VIP on a few stores now and have always had amazing support, rarely have an issue with install but whenever adjustments need to be made they're always happy to help.

The Teething Egg

Had to get some help from support to get it working with my theme. After they added some extra JS everything worked perfectly.

Apolline Paris

I love this app, it's a perfect plugin, it allows me to switch my images with the variants for a really cheap price. Very easy to use and very helpful support, they fix any issue you ask them to correct, I very recommand this app

Astrid Wild

I'm so happy I found this app, the product page had too many images before. Super helpful support that has helped me a lot. As with all apps there's some issues but given the price and what it does I think it's great :)

MahaCbd

Probably the best variant image plugin there is. its cheap and super easy to use unlike other plugins. They also customized my theme files to make my custom theme work with the app. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

ZAP Snap Chargers

Super app, the right solution to a cluttered product page. Had some issues with finding the thumbnail code but support reached back out to me in no time.

Pelletteria Coryum

I had a problem with thumbnail image and id image. Their assistance edited theme code and fixed it! I would suggest their app to everyone is looking for a excellent variant image service!

Vasa Leather

This APP was very helpful in handling my product images exactly as I wanted. I had a couple of issues after installation but the support team quickly solved my problems. Thank you Variant Image Penguin and Eshop.

Moses Tee Shop

This app is really worth five stars - and the help from EshopGuide and Mandeep was very useful. I recommend it!

Outfyt

My theme was not on the list but Mandeep helped me with that really quickly. The main image slider on my website is a swiper-slider which is not fully supported with the app but Mandeep fixed that really quickly with a customization fee. Really happy with how the app works and the support is great!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9